or Connect

Posts by number9dream

Been totally addicted to the Modem Lovers recently.
Anyone have the Chambray Jackrabbit shirt and could comment on fit? I like the look of the darker red chambray, but it looks like the steamfitter, which is not in a very forgiving cut.
For sale is a NWT wool fair isle sweater vest from Polo. It is tagged size L. Shoulder 16" Pit to Pit 20.5" Length 25" Dropped Price
Gently used grey RRL 100% cashmere shawl neck sweater. Tagged size L. No piling, stretching. Shoulder to shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 22.5" Shoulder to cuff: 27.5" (with 4" cuffs) Length down back (without collar): 25.5" $180 OBO -- Price Dropped
For sale is used pair of Ralph Lauren Polo Darlton Wingtip Bluchers (made by Crockett & Jones) in brown shell cordovan, size 11D. Comes with original bags. Right shoe has a tongue pad in it. These shoes are nicely broken in, but the soles are still in great shape, with some wear on the heels. Please PM if you are interested. Paypal only. SOLD
Marlows are nice.
Chicago. I'm not kidding.
It may be general knowledge already, but Brooks Brothers is having a sale this weekend --- spend over $500 and get $100 off. I picked up a pair of unlined LHS in Color 8 for $498.
Killing the recraft program would be such a serious misstep that I can't believe it is true. Tom, do you have any confirmation on this?
I'm 5'11" 43" chest 36" waist 200lbs. Will the XL fisherman's zip work?