or Connect

Posts by Beaune Head

But can he twirl those nipple tassels?
Barba shirts are tough as nails.
[quote [/quote] Very nice suit. Who made it?
These are going to be amazing shoes. I bought a stingray wallet in Thailand last week, and found myself thinking how cool it would be to have a pair of lace-ups made of the stuff. BTW the skin comes in brown as well as black.
Any thread about AE. I don't know how anyone can have the courage (or gall) to start an AE thread and I wince every time it happens...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) I think the fit of Fitz is great as is but I totally agree on the buttons. Any idea where I can purchase Ivory or Horn buttons as replacements? Thanks I bought this blazer some time ago, and immediately replaced the buttons with a set from Benson & Clegg: http://www.bensonandclegg.com/catalo...x.php?cPath=21
As an occasional surfer, I can't wear sharkskin. It's a karma thing...
cp6 Small enough to pack for travel and it works fine for all fabrics....
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I wore olive for too long to ever wear it again Me too, in the military...bad associations...
[quote=pocketsquareguy;4219069]See below...... From the blog Bows 'n Ties Is it a "˜pocket square', or a "˜handkerchief'? Are they the same thing? By the middle of the 17th century, men from all walks of life were making use of the handkerchief. Then, as now, it was considered unsightly to display a soiled handkerchief, so it stayed in the trouser pocket. This may not be quite right. Did 17th century men have trouser pockets at all? When snuff was...