or Connect

Posts by Peter1

I think it's seriously underrated. I tried to get my wife to buy some FWK from Nepenthes but she thinks it's overpriced.Women are used to "disposable" clothes -- even after she's seen the details/quality of my EG stuff she's not convinced. Ah well.
Mastai Ferretti: yay or nay? I almost bought a tattersall off B&S but the sleeves on a 15.5 measured out at 26.5" -- too long for me, and I wear a 15 or 15.5 x 34 in Brooks Brothers slim fit.(sleeves are about 25.5" from shoulder seam to end of cuff.) But I really liked the shirt and seems like it would be a nice alternative in perhaps more of a European style. However, I haven't seen any feedback on the brand. So...any good? And do they size by sleeve or just...
Sorry, coming late to this thread. Did OP get LSAT score? Anyway, as someone in their mid-40s who's been working for several decades as a journalist (meaning I've seen a lot of things and met a lot of people from all walks of life), I think the utility of a law degree BEYOND THE LAW is not all that apparent at first. I've met tons of people who are using their law degrees in fields like medical administration, entrepreneurship, investment advising, development, law...
I make it a practice never to comment on B&S listings, but this is a beautiful jacket at a good price. Now if it had a Vincent Black Shadow to go along with it...GLTS!
Hello Gents, Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos, olive green ripstop, size 33. Great slim fitting casual or office casual pants. Used, but in good condition. Probably worn 25 times, washed in cold and hung dry probably 4 times. Tiny wallet fades on L rear pocket. Color is a touch more green than in the photo. Trademark Epaulet twill out seam tape. Measurements as per Epaulet : W 33.5; Rise 11; Inseam 35.5; T 12.5; Leg opening 7.75. Shipping via USPS to...
Brianpore and other B&S gurus -- Is there a way to switch B&S subforums once you create a listing? I inadvertently posted a listing to the general B&S thread, but it belongs in SW&D. Or do I need to delete that listing and create a new one? In a related question -- and apologies if this is staring me in the face in the FAQs -- what's the best way to post a listing to multiple subforums at once? Apologies for noob questions, but I'm planning to sell a bunch of stuff in...
Hello Gents, Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos, olive green ripstop. Great slim fitting casual or office casual pants. Used, but in good condition. Probably worn 25 times, washed in cold and hung dry probably 4 times. Tiny wallet fades on L rear pocket. Color is a touch more green than in the photo. Trademark Epaulet twill out seam tape. Measurements as per Epaulet : W 33.5; Rise 11; Inseam 35.5; T 12.5; Leg opening 7.75. Shipping via USPS to continental...
Seriously looking at the FSC x AE pebble Macneils. http://shop.freemanssportingclub.com/collections/footwear/products/fw-allen-edmonds-for-f-s-c Has AE ever done other collabs? I'm sort of out of the loop with AE, but these caught my eye.
I find Brooks Brothers in general to be good value -- so if you're looking for a conservative business suit, say for an interview or bank/law job, I'd go there first.But I agree you should look at J Crew -- as someone who rarely wears suits and buys new ones only every 5 years or so, i think you really want to be able to walk into a store and try on a bunch in your size range. Esp. if you're young and fit, their slim cut Ludlow is a good choice. it will probably be out of...
I'm moving to France in a couple of months, and was wondering if APC denim or clothes are any cheaper in Paris. Looks to be identical -- at this point NS on the .fr APC web site are 135 euros, which is about 180 US. (plus vat, however, which could tip the balance). Does anyone know any different? Is it just coincidence or does APC peg prices to the dollar? I also noticed that there seem to be a few different NS washes on the .fr web site than on the US one.