or Connect

Posts by Peter1

Just a warning: last year's fatigue shorts were hugely oversized. I typically wear a 32-33 waist (true waist 33-34), and small ss14 fatigue shorts fit fine, maybe even a little loose. The drawstring won't help much with the volume, jus the waist. That said you can size down for a good fit. The other odd thing is that as PDG noted the fatigue pants were TTS or even a little small...
^^Thanks for passing that on. As I said, the boots look good for the most part, maybe a bit more "workboot" than Viberg's service boot with an unstructured toe, but again, not necessarily a bad thing. There's definitely room for new entrants in the market, with Viberg's production being pretty limited and prices pretty high. If he can get hold of some unusual leathers but keep prices under $5-600 he'll have a winner I think...
Interesting to compare to my Viberg SF waxed flesh GMTO on the 2045 last. Same leather, same stichdown, same sole, but the Vibergs are a tad sleeker from the side and have a less structured toe. The Trumans aren't less attractive -- just different. If the overall qualilty is just as good then these are a steal (or the Vibergs are overpriced:D)
Up 1 if between sizes.
Yeah...so far I've gotten about 300$ worth of entertainment out of this thread in the past year. So if my jacket never comes I'm only out $600 or so...
That's a little harsh.Cola knows what he's doing and I like his sort of luxe hobo style. That said, I know it's not going to be easy but he should try to find some better fitting trousers. (He might start by thrifting some old 501s and tapering them himself -- I know he's handy with a sewing machine.)We can't all be born ectomorphs.
Best thing right now would be for Mr. Keith to take a leave from the restaurant for a few weeks, ship off everything he has and then see where things stand with production -- and then let us know, for better or worse, what's going on.
You haven't said anything funny.A couple of years ago there was the "no homo" debacle here on SF...most people have seen the light on that. Let's work on Asian stereotypes next.I say this as a Jew living in France, one of (if not THE) the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe -- casual and anonymous racism and bigotry is really insidious.Also, bears repeating, but DO NOT expose your real name to a publicly searchable forum, unless you actually want to be associated with...
Not to be a dick, but did you not read what he JUST wrote: don't try to ID your jackets from the photo. Sheesh.(Look, I'm in the same boat as everyone else here, but let's not make a complicated situation any more so...)
Not sure what OJSIMPSON and the other trolls are trying to prove in this thread. Look, all of us with money on the line here are basically stuck. We know that. Your schadenfreude at our potential misfortune is really off-putting. Shoe on other foot and all that... When we bought spots, ToJ was a thriving concern, with reasonable wait times and responsive customer service, and a good reputation for "quality." Sure, there are probably comparable jackets out there at...