or Connect

Posts by Peter1

Please keep pounding home how crappy vibergs are. I'd like to buy a few pairs on the resale market, kthanksbye.
S2w8 has ballistic cloth bags that are pretty sweet.edit: in fact the binocular bag comes in black ballistic (and possibly green) ballistic cloth. I'd go for that if what you want is a casual everyday bag. for something more work related, provided you're white collar, Filson #70230 small field bag is probably your best bet.
Yep, have had one for 3 years, and use it pretty much daily. Getting a little beat up so thinking about replacing it. Think I paid 125 at Nepenthes store. I posted a pic a while back in either this thread or the EG thread.The only quibble (really, it's minor) is that the leather and hardware is basically built for life, but the sunforger canvas isn't. It's really durable, but if you're looking for, say, really long-term use you might want to consider a different...
That's...really generous. I'm not surprised at the ramping-up difficulties. I have a friend who had a surprise "hit" on KS. He nearly got mowed under because he hadn't anticipated demand and didn't have the production capacity lined up ahead of time. Of course, he couldn't secure the production capacity until he had orders...not quite a Catch 22 but you know what I mean.
That looks really, really cool.Just one point -- is there a way you could shorten the sleeves and pant legs a bit? There's stacks and slouch, and then there's "my mom bought my clothes a size too big so I can grow into them." I think it would be 100 percent on point if you tried this.Another way to make this fit pop would be a pair of beat-up slim jeans. Or a lighter-colored shirt.
No, hardly "girlly." My concern would be that it's not really a messenger bag, because the strap isn't long enough to go across your body. Otherwise, nice sleek bag in what looks to be a useful size. Can you buy and return?
I'm pretty sure you'll be fine in a 10, but why not email Viberg to make sure? I think the consensus, with rare exceptions, is to size down .5 from Brannock. Possibly 1 full size if you have short toes and narrow feet.I've found that Viberg fit like most work boots (Chippewa, RW etc). They're a little big to account for heavy socks, arch supports, "high-volume workingman's feet that swell by the end of a hard day" etc.
I've had surprisingly good luck shrinking wool clothing in the washer, including 2 EG pieces (CPO and painter pants) when I've been between sizes. I wash on warm then try on, if it's still a bit big into the dryer, checking every 10 minutes or so. It does require a bit of a leap of faith though...
Trench boots look...interesting. They have a tiny bit of Timberland vibe with the horizontal triple stitching, which at first glance I don't care for. But the buff suede and natural tongue look great together. The tall boots at rear -- what be they?
Keep thumbs -- the "like" button of SF. Instant gratification and it means your post has some traction/made an impact but maybe doesn't warrant the time to comment.