or Connect

Posts by Ag229487

Hello all - looking for DS pair of Common Projects "Achilles" Low, size 43 in Green Suede. If you have a pair for sale please PM me with details.
Delete thread, wrong forum. Sorry!
Hey everybody - Looking for SuitSupply Napoli Suits in 36r. Please PM with what you have to offer. Thanks!
Looking for a DS or NDS pair of Common Projects Achilles Lows , size 10/43. Colorway Vintage Grey Suede with the antique white midsole. Please pm if you have a pair.
Title says it all, PM me if you have a pair available. Thanks!
Wanted: Looking for Suit Supply Napoli or Sevilla suits in size 38L. New with tags preferred. Looking for: Charcoal Dark Gray solid or pinstripe Medium Gray solid or pinstripe Navy pinstripe Private Message me with any info on what you are selling. Regards.
Tried to order the navy blue Field Jacket in Medium from Suddenlee but they said it was sold out in New York, anyone know if SF has it? Willing to do a proxy?
Selling two pairs of Bass loafers. Both worn once. Excellent Condition. Will do a deal for both combined or you can buy individually. $140 shipped together. 1. Bass Logan Loafer - Tan Leather- Size 10 Medium. $65 shipped 2. Bass Gilman Loafer - Brown Leather - Size 10 Medium. $85 shipped.
Glasgow University is what its labeled as on the Ben Silver site.
Anyone know where I can find a black/yellow gold reppe tie like this one for under $100? Having trouble finding one-