or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

I sent a mass-pm to all the other Vancouver-based SF people I've noticed on here or have corresponded with in the past. Hopefully we'll get some more responses on the thread and get some more attendance at the event.
I could make this. However, you may find that people may want to meet earlier if they work downtown and live elsewhere (I'm in North Vancouver, for example). I've been in contact with a few SF members from Vancouver in my time here, so I can see if they would be available (in case they don't see this thread).
Give him until the end of the week...he'll get there.
Would you people stop discussing buildings where aeroplanes are stored? I think the word you seek is hangEr, NOT hangAr. Celadon gets it.
Is weed kosher?
Perhaps they do...your 'size' seems smaller these days.
I would be interested in joining in as well.I've actually been thinking of organizing one myself for awhile but thought the fall might be better as people might be on vacation in the summer.However, nothing to stop us having another one in the fall.So, count me in.
Mr. Six was correct - the #3 Royal Fusiliers fabric is sold out.I sent David an inquiry about restock on that fabric and he said perhaps in 4-6 months, if at all.
I've had an order with 1, 5 and 6 shirts delivered to Canada and haven't yet had to pay any duties.
I've been happy with all of my commissions.As I said, they have a range of manufacturers to choose from, so you'd have to decide which price point vs. quality you were comfortable with.