or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

You certainly have evolved, sir.Next I expect you to post pictures of new shirt acquisitions in pink and lavender (or did I miss that?).
Kirby (@kirbya from The Hanger Project) posted this story on his Tumblr - I thought it was a great story and appropriate for this thread: http://hangerproject.tumblr.com/post/79370405832/i-am-overdressed
I just received a $28 FedEx bill for 5 shirts. The declared value on the waybill was U$50. I wonder how much it would have been if the actual value was stated. I've noticed the charge has happened on all but my first order (1 shirt). I have a pending order for 5 pairs of trousers...I suspect my bill will probably be $40 or $50. Of course, I'm almost always billed upwards of 30% or more for footwear from England, so I generally expect some kind of charges. I also think...
I'm not a fan of most magazines on the iPad (or other tablets). And I use my iPad a lot - I read novels to and from work every day, as well as surf SF and other sites while watching TV etc. I just think the visual element of magazines is best displayed on paper, as well as the size of the iPad is a bit small for optimum viewing, in my opinion.Plus, I think one of the attractive features of The Rake is that it's almost like a coffee-table book - a collectible. At least it...
As usual, much more expensive for Canadian subscribers - $95 vs. $59. I'm not quite sure why the difference when Vancouver is a mere 30 miles/50 km from the US border.
Same for Canada - all I've heard used is 'tie'.
+1
Here's a pic of both the C&J Tebury and the KW suede chukka. As you can see, both are quite similar lasts.
I work for a small software company where all of our customers are located throughout the US, so there is no requirement for any kind of dress code.Most people here are technical, so there's a lot of jeans and t-shirts, and even though our office is located in the downtown core of Vancouver, there is no incentive or requirement to dress any differently.I work in the Account Mgmt/Support area and so generally my office attire consists of nice trousers and shirts (with...
Try a Google image search. Matteo is (probably) not a member of SF.