or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

I am as well, although if I could figure out something that was comfortable enough but still looked fabulous if someone dropped by, I would adopt it.Currently it's cords, a t-shirt with a sweater or fleece and slippers.
What is your around-the-house uniform?
We'll try again in the new year and organize a bit more.
There was just the two of us...ImTheGroom and me. We had a nice chat but we were a bit disappointed in the turnout. We will get more people to commit next time. Here's your shoe circle (line?) pic.
I'll be there in 20.
I'm at a conference all day today and tomorrow, so I probably won't get there until after 6pm.Hopefully I'll figure out which group to approach by how they're dressed.
Of course...all SF'ers are welcome...even Seattle members!
I just PM'd you.I thought about attending the St. Crispin show, just for interest's sake, but I think I had a conflict that day.I do enjoy my C&J shoes (of which I have several pairs), but St. C's are a bit above my comfort-level, price-wise.Hopefully Leatherfoot will do more of these in the future.
Also - the traffic back to Langley will be much better in the evening than it would be after work - so not only will you feel a sense of kinship with like-minded, individuals, but your commute will be almost stress-free. Win-win!
I sent a mass-pm to all the other Vancouver-based SF people I've noticed on here or have corresponded with in the past. Hopefully we'll get some more responses on the thread and get some more attendance at the event.