or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

I'm not a fan of most magazines on the iPad (or other tablets). And I use my iPad a lot - I read novels to and from work every day, as well as surf SF and other sites while watching TV etc. I just think the visual element of magazines is best displayed on paper, as well as the size of the iPad is a bit small for optimum viewing, in my opinion.Plus, I think one of the attractive features of The Rake is that it's almost like a coffee-table book - a collectible. At least it...
As usual, much more expensive for Canadian subscribers - $95 vs. $59. I'm not quite sure why the difference when Vancouver is a mere 30 miles/50 km from the US border.
Same for Canada - all I've heard used is 'tie'.
+1
Here's a pic of both the C&J Tebury and the KW suede chukka. As you can see, both are quite similar lasts.
I work for a small software company where all of our customers are located throughout the US, so there is no requirement for any kind of dress code.Most people here are technical, so there's a lot of jeans and t-shirts, and even though our office is located in the downtown core of Vancouver, there is no incentive or requirement to dress any differently.I work in the Account Mgmt/Support area and so generally my office attire consists of nice trousers and shirts (with...
Try a Google image search. Matteo is (probably) not a member of SF.
I have both the KW chukkas and the C&J Tetburys - I'll try and take a comparison shot of them this evening.
When I was single I would either wear socks or go barefoot, but found that my socks and/or feet would get dirty from the dust on the hardwood floors (being single, I guess I wasn't too obsessive about vacuuming).Since I've been married, we have a shoes-on house. My wife's mother is from Scotland and they're a staunch shoes-on family, so I've just adapted (and it really wasn't a big issue).As long as people wipe their feet upon entering, they really don't dirty the floors....
Ah. I really like the one Mr.Titsworth posted.