or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

Here's my humble entry: Jacket: Howard Yount (cotton) Shirt: Luxire (cotton) Trousers: Luxire (linen) Tie: Hober grenadine PS: Kent Wang Not pictured: Shoes: C&J Lowndes
It's possible that the fee may cover duties (@17%) and the FedEx brokerage fee ($10) but may not include taxes (GST/PST or HST).My last shipment was for 5 pairs of trousers, delivered in early April and I was hit a few weeks later with a bill from FedEx for $27 and change.Edit: I did NOT pay the $25 flat shipping fee for the order above. C.
+1
Don't you have a dark brown neat from NMWA? That would work, I'd think.
Yes, I'd say so. It's quite a vivid blue - not a jacket you wear every week.I have a picture of me wearing it in Hawaii last month - I'll see if I can post it soon.
mrjester's buttons pushed.......check!
That outfit would be nicely topped off with a Sam Hober grenadine.
I just got one in a 40 and I'm keeping it!Good luck!
I think that most clothing/footwear imports are taxed at 17 or 18% and then there's 12% sales tax on top of that.If delivered by a courier like FedEx or DHL, they usually charge a $10 administration/brokerage fee on top of that.Stuff from the US delivered through USPS usually makes it through without any charges, but not all the time.
Gentlemen, After following this thread with interest for several years (and ordering some swatches a few years ago), I have finally dipped my toes in the Sam Hober pool, some might say 'with gusto'. From L to R: Dark Red Grenadine Fina (GFT-2) Sky Blue on Rust Wool #5 (GPWT-5) Navy Grenadine Fina (GFT-10) UPenn Silk (ECO-7) Navy Blue Solid Challis (CHSOT-5) Bitter Chocolate Grenadine (GFT-6) Dark Red & Off White Stripes on Dark Navy Wool (GSWT-4) Being from Canada, I...