or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

There have been a few users that size up a half-size for the New Rey based on how the 348 C&J fits (for example - 7.5UK in 348 C&J = 8UK New Rey).My feet are pretty normal - not too wide or narrow.That's what I'll likely do when I end up ordering a pair or two.
Not Safe For Wallet?
Now you can wear your shirts 2-5 times longer without washing them!
Yes, my friend, but your style is evolving...not more than 6 months ago, you'd never wear a blue shirt with a suit. Now look at you - even considering BD shirts!So, I see shiny blazer buttons in your future.
I'm fortunate to play violin in an amateur orchestra (and may also play with another one this year), so have an opportunity to wear my dinner suit 5 or more times/year. I've also been to a black-tie wedding in the past year or so and I wear it to a James Bond-themed party every year. I think if you look for occasions, you can find them. Also, when you already have one in your possession, that sometimes accounts for more invitations to such affairs.
It seems your thoughts on clothing maintenance also apply to your lawn.
I have to concur. MC the past week or two has been extremely enjoyable, especially the contributions from the old-school posters of yore.My thanks to all involved.
Wait, what?I think this new business venture has dulled your razor-sharp SF senses. However, we exist to pick up your slack - yes, i think the New Rey last will be of most interest to you.I think you go a full size down with Carmina, so for the New Rey I'd suggest only a half size down. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but based on what I've learned from people here I'd actually go with the same size as I wear in North American sizing.I have the Carmina split toe on the...
I agree - I feel somewhat incomplete wearing a suit without a tie.If a more casual look is desirable, then an odd jacket without a tie is the solution (and I'm now leaning towards a button-down collar in that situation).Also, I was considering buying some navy odd trousers, but would probably only wear them with a v-neck sweater, not an odd jacket.