or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

Yes, I believe so. I think Jamison said they'd be up shortly after Labor Day (which it is now). Hopefully this week or next.www.howardyount.com
Howard Yount has something similar coming out in a week or two. Here's the preview on The Silentist blog:http://thesilentist.com/post/30452332898/howard-yount-fall-preview-part-1-blazers-the
I have another suggestion for the site: I think it would be great if when you sign into the site using your account, your measurements were stored so that if you wanted to purchase another shirt, you would go to the desired pattern page, click the 'add to cart' button, and the previous measurements would already be selected. You could then change whatever you wanted (in case some tweaking was required from the previous shirt, or you wanted to select a different collar or...
I have a suggestion that might assist some in deciding which fabrics to select. It's helpful with the images to include a finished shirt, or some other way to gauge the size of the patterns (gingham in particular, but also some of the stripes/plaids). For example, I was considering the classic blue white gingham, but after seeing the custom one a few pages ago, I've decided against it as I feel the size of the pattern is more on the casual side and I was looking for...
Consider how big your feet are and how tapered you wear your trousers.If you have size 12 feet and a 7.5" leg opening, then yes, they will look clown-like.It's all about proportion.
...about cognitive dissonance.
+1
I disagree...it's hard for me to take someone seriously that cannot spell their own username correctly (unless it was intentional).
It should be called Trillionaire - even billionaires need something to aspire to.
I just received my first Luxire shirt, and it looks great, although I haven't worn it yet.However, I do plan to order several more, and at least two of them will be button-downs.I also dont have any BDs currently, but like the fact the collars look so much better without a tie.The Luxire shirts are certainly priced right and were delivered in 5 days after I ordered them. Fantastic turn-around!