or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

Hmm...Is the lack of capitalization and punctuation also ironic?
You are commenting on someone else's spelling, Mr. 'pictars'?
Truly? Charles is my middle name as well!
Me too! I was checking the site (more than once per day), anticipating the addition of the fall blazer and as soon as I realized they were up, it was sold out in my size.Hopefully they'll get some more this fall.
That's what I did - I measured several shirts (based on their recommended areas) and took the best-fitting parts and put them together.For example, 15.5 collars usually fit fine when I get the shirts but start to get snug after a few washings. So I went with 15.75.Also some cuffs are so tight I almost have to unbutton them to get my hands through them and have to wear an extra-thin watch with them. So, I adjusted that measurement slightly.If you select the less expensive...
I would also suggest measuring a shirt you think fits you well - taking actual measurements from a tailor and then ordering a MTM online shirt based on those measurements would likely result in a shirt that's too tight in all areas - you need to leave a little room for free movement.
I've heard several people (some on here) recommend Parsons Shoe Renew in Bentall Centre under the BMO branch on Burrard. I haven't used them myself, but I will the next time I need one.
Have you given some thought to using Luxire? I have ordered one and I'm about to get 6 more.The fit is great (assuming you do the measurements correctly) and the quality is very good, in my opinion. Finally, they are priced very competitively (most below your threshold).Try one out and see how it goes.
As am I...I have been looking for an affordable solution to quickly get a bunch of basic shirts to replace those that are wearing out and/or don't fit me that well (too big in the waist, incorrect sleeve length).I bought one shirt to try them out and am very pleased with it. I washed it to gauge the shrinkage (little or none at all) and I'm ready to place an order for 5 or 6 more.They've just added a bunch of new fabrics, so I'm sure I'll use them often beyond the next...
Yes, I believe so. I think Jamison said they'd be up shortly after Labor Day (which it is now). Hopefully this week or next.www.howardyount.com