or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

For me as well (also Safari). Seems like some sort of memory leak.
Which collar is this? The regular English spread collar?ps - still waiting for your photo montage of different collar styles.
Of course it's Spoo...that's his patented pose (which he doesn't seem to use anymore).
I think something that might be helpful for you to put on your website is a set of pictures with captions outlining all your collar choices. I have several shirts with the #1738 collar, for example, and it would be nice to compare that with shirts having other collars, like the basic English spread collar etc. That way we could narrow down what collar styles we'd be interested. It might save a lot of back-and-forth emails initially.
I've been shaving my head for as long as I can remember, so me too.My problem is that I very rarely find hats of any kind that look remotely half-decent.I obviously need to make a more concerted effort to find some.
I think it looks very clean and fresh. Great job, Parker! One question: Do we now refer to this section as CM, or will it remain MC?
^ I'd say it's because his head is shaved and he's wearing rimless glasses...I have a shaved head as well and people have a hard time figuring out how old I am. I would also guess Victor is younger than 40, based on this shape he's in.
+1 Don't let shallow people hiding behind the Internet get you down (and I know you don't). Focus instead on being the role model you are for heavier gentlemen around the world (and I suspect some of the haters fall into that category). You are proof positive that you don't have to be skinny to look fantastic and well-dressed. Cheers to you, Ethan.
Andy,I don't own any of their shirts, so I cannot comment on their quality. However, I'm sure there are several posters on here that have tried them out.I have owned a few Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, and was a bit disappointed in them.Chris
Are you referring to Ledbury? They're a SF affiliate vendor.