or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

I was going to say the exact same thing about RL.
I usually wear navy-ground socks when I'm wearing brown shoes and grey-ground socks with black shoes.The only time I ever wear sold socks are with black tie.
Our black magic spammer has returned to MC. I'll go report one of his posts.
I think it is! But it's not Spoo that's selling it.
My good friend,I believe rise is determined by subtracting the length of the inseam from the length of the outseam (the distance from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the leg).So, assuming the trousers were pulled up properly and sized for his waist at the top of the trouser, there should be no drop-crotch effect.C
Interesting. I have a BB one that's ok, but would be interested in replacing/supplementing it as I wear it every few months and it would be nice to have one that fit a bit better than off-the-rack.
Is this for your dinner suit?
I ordered 1 shirt the first time and then 6 the second.No duties or GST/HST charges at all.
How about longevity? I tend to wear out socks rather quickly. Do the more expensive ones wear better?
I prefer OTC to MC as well (like others, I hate having to pull them up all the time). However, my real beef with most socks is that the heel always ends up halfway up my leg because they're always too big for my size 8 feet. Drives my crazy, especially when the heel is a different colour than the rest of the sock.