or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

Was? Not is?
Not having to wear a jacket and tie to work in my office (although I do on Fridays as a F-U to the casual Friday vibe), wearing a cashmere v-neck with an open-collar shirt and trousers (moleskin, corduroy, flannel) is my go-to winter outfit. While I like the idea of a cardigan, I too feel it's more of a lounge-y at-home garment and I don't have any currently. I really like the idea of a shawl-collar cardigan that's a bit longer than most as a replacement for a sport...
I have the purple one - I absolutely love the fabric - I sometimes wish all my shirts were in that fabric - it's easy to iron and has a very soft feel.I guess it would depend on how humid the 85 degrees was - I wore it in Hawaii in March with a jacket and it was ok, but it was a nice breezy day and might not have been quite that warm.I probably would wear it without a jacket at 85 with the sleeves rolled up. I don't think it's too thick for that.
You're referring to Rudals...but I think he's been cured of that.
Try living in Vancouver BC. At least you get Steed and NSM.Then again, a very small percentage of men dress in more than jeans/cargos and fleece.
Is this enough, or do they have to be side by side?http://www.samhober.com/grenadine.htm
I think your 'picnic' attacks are the reason many of your suits no longer fit you.
Pew! pew! pew!
Question for you - is it a specific requirement in your company that you wear suits? Is it possible that is meant to mean jacket and tie, or does it specifically refer to trousers and jacket in the same fabric/pattern?Have you ever seen anyone in your office wear an odd jacket and trousers?Or, is it just that you don't like that combination?
Here's a few from me. I really must think about investing in a new camera if I'm going to do this more often. Hat is a recent acquisition from Hawaii when we visited there in March - Truffaux Shirt is Luxire Trousers J. Crew