or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

Is that not your mantra as well?
Congratulations, @Cleav!Does this mean you'll be spending more time and effort polishing and otherwise caring for your lovely collection of shoes?
Please take it easy on the soft drinks - they're not very good for you.You'd be better off having a beer every now and then.
I agree with this - coming from someone who is in his late 40s, women are far more interested in men that are confident and funny (ie - not too serious all the time).If a balanced diet and workout regime bolsters your confidence (which it should do, unless you become obsessed with it), attention from women will come.However, as FM states, well-rounded people with some interests other than vanity will significantly open up your possibilities to meet others of both...
I know the conversation has veered away from working out lately, but I just read this article this morning and thought it was worth sharing: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/08/13/why-every-man-should-be-strong/ I've recently been devoting more attention to my physique (I was working out regularly before, but this year I've intensified my efforts and am paying strict attention to my diet), so I'm doing a lot of reading on the subject.
It happened to me last night on both my iPad AND my MAC desktop. I even tried to open it on another browser that I've never gone to SF with and still got the same error message. Works fine today at the office though. Also working on my iPhone.
You think that particular windowpane would be better as a suit, or do you have an issue with odd jackets made of any windowpane fabric?
I wash all my Luxire shirts in warm and tumble dry with no noticeable shrinkage. Note: My shirt measurements do not result in a skin-tight fit to begin with, so there is some wiggle room.
So, in essence, the rules are relaxed if none of your clients are involved.Perhaps you should just wear a pair of your suit trousers without the jacket. Or, you could wear odd trousers and an odd jacket.
This is what confuses me - Rudals says only suits can be worn at his office and and now is talking about wearing odd trousers?