or Connect

Posts by Christopher Essex

I love chukkas, especially the chiseled ones. I mainly wear them through the winter months. There is no dress code in my office, so generally wear flannel trousers, a shirt and v-neck sweater with either my Tetbury calf chukkas or Kent Wang suede chukkas. I may invest in some chelseas to spell them off for next winter.
I agree with this...the third one is significantly more versatile.
I suspect soon we'll be able to digitize our driver's licenses, so all we'll need is our phone/watch. Iowa is testing an app for digital licenses soon.
I've only ordered once from David - 7 ties in one order and chose regular mail over DHL, hoping to avoid any additional charges.However, I had to pay an additional C$180 at the post office.My strategy obviously did not work this time, but I've been pretty fortunate with other purchases from different vendors.I almost always get dinged on shoes, though. Most factories (C&J, Herring) do not have a regular post option.
^ I think it looks great. As others have said, I'd slightly extend the collar point length on any future orders on the shirts.
Nothing on any of my SS jackets like that other user.
^ I own this jacket and am very fond of it. I'm not sure I'll be wearing it much in summer-like weather, but since it never gets overly warm in Vancouver, I'll probably reach for it a fair bit.
I'm planning to see more reviews from people other than tech bloggers, once it's out for a while (the Watch). I wear one every day, but don't get a lot of notifications (texts etc.). I am interested in the health monitoring, though. And, I'm sure there will be apps that we don't even realize we need in short order. Hopefully we'll be getting Apple Pay in Canada soon - that's one thing I could see the Watch being handy for - and if it could unlock my car and house with a...
Yes, and adding insult to injury to us in Canada (and other non-US countries) is that many SF affiliates are priced in $US, so it's all 25% or more expensive in the last year or so. It certainly is making me think about my choices for the many items on my wish lists.
I would consider wearing a knit tie with a BD collar.