Posts by Christopher Essex

Sorry for the late reply - I have a very busy week this week and was trying to schedule it all.I could make a 2pm meeting in Yaletown on Sunday.
I would also be. We tried this once before a few years ago and there was just 2 of us.
They do not use JR soles by default.I've never asked if they're available.They charge $145 +tax for a full resole.They certainly do appreciate when people come in with quality footwear.
I would second that recommendation - I've had them resole 5 or 6 pairs of shoes in the past few years.
Can you comment on the fit of the 915 last vs. C&J 348/358 lasts? I've heard they're a bit wider and Skolyx suggests going down a half size if the C&Js E width fits normally or is slightly wider than necessary.I ask because for me my 348 C&J shoes are the right fit or slightly wider than I need as they lace up with no gap at all.I'm inclined to order 7UK vs. my 7.5UK in C&J but may order 3 pairs at once and want to be reasonably sure of the size as shipping them back would...
I think it would help if you told us what size the suit is.
IF the outlet was available in Canada, I probably would have purchased a few jackets and a suit, minimum. **sigh**
At least you had the opportunity to buy anything - we Canadians were shut out (as well as Europeans, but they've had opportunities in the past).
I have the navy Madison and wore to to a Christmas party with rave reviews so I want to get my hands on some more.Sadly, it appears that the Madison's days may be numbered at SS, according to some speculation.
If anyone managed to snag the Madison suit in the brown POW check (P3944I) in a 38R in the outlet sale and has second thoughts, I'd happily take it off their hands - I had it in my wishlist and was just about to pull the trigger when it became unavailable to those of us outside the US. Cheers.