or Connect

Posts by kgfan5

yang li phillip lim
thanks shah and stitches! eg looks great, @cyc wid it. bedford? how did you size?
not the best lighting, but trying out some new stuff... oh sup @Tirailleur1 yang li viscose blazer dior homme poplin shirt ann d viscose trousers ann d creepers
more of the same..... rick, vtb,and plokhov. [[SPOILER]]
heaps of great fits!! @ghostface killah and @myshoeiswet bringin da ruckus! @in stitches, those are thumbholes on the sleeves. the trousers, i think they were around $400 or so on sale at farfetch from last year. i would check out sz, sufu , ebay for deals. zam barrett (zfactorie) would also be a good place to start for something comparable.
haha thanks bene. got sidetracked after brunch and totally forgot to xpost. appreciate all the kind words dudes. and big thanks to @Parker for the awesome knit!! bert, leather is horse if I remember correctly.
cozzzy... void scarf miharayasuhiro knit lost & found shirt obscur trousers guidi boots
dunno about the secular wash but aside from lvr and farfetch, b&s / sufu / ebay might be your best bet if you are looking for black coated / waxed dh. i have the sharp notation and holly night. both have popped up on sufu and eBay from time to time.
construction and materials are surprisingly good. quite pleased with them thus far.
void - rick - l&f - rick - y-3 - ann