or Connect

Posts by 16-Ton

Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I've taken to duct taping my junk every day to keep from sweating up my many fine office pants. Gift wrapping the package, I call it. I hope to see this technique in the "buzz" category soon. A bow tie might be better to gift wrap Doc Holliday's package?
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa What are the odds? Guy catches 3 foul balls in one game... http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=14747057&c_id=bal Think he can turn it into a singing career?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brideshead I'm still sorting out my pics from Venice last autumn and thought these might be worth sharing: Mrs Brideshead had just bought me these new shades Dinner at a local pizzeria Near the public gardens where we found the best food - on the last day! What sort of cotton is the first shirt? Is it a ready made one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A The PG pose, postulated out to absurdity That's a big camera.
Quote: Originally Posted by AE7 IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by twylo Where can I find these? Nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlisle Blues Oh my.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Is cordovan all that? It's all that and much more. All that and a bag of cedar chips.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctp120 Rare no-coat casual day. What fabric is that shirt?
Quote: Originally Posted by abcdenim damn these look sick! nice work. very cool