Posts by Maessive

Yes it's a U.
Bourbon shell cordovan derby boots, double sole, Goyser. Size 13.5. To chase the measles away.
Quite so. You better stick to black calf oxfords if you don't want to be infected.
It had to come to this...
Yes, taking size started with foot drawings, tracing and measurements at specific points. I also gave details about specific foot issues like broken toes etc. They sent a foam ox to make a footprint in, and off we went. Initial version was a bit too tight at the left foot toe area, they fixed that (one way postage cost). Not familiar with their RTW line, you see a difference then?
Hungarian shoemaker Rozsnyai. First try, will do again. Nile crocodile, starting from crust. Colour, model and finishing made to my taste. Not everyone's taste, I'm sure I'd classify them as bad ass. Sizing with drawings and foam box. Very helpful service, we have changed design and skin cut to make this happen. Throat skin was used. Price was reasonable. They make shoes with pride. Robust, stylish and well finished shoes. I was impressed. Communication was very...
Expect +60 or +70% to calf
thanks! As for the model number, there is none I guess. I gave some Bestetti and Cleverley examples (mountain ram and calf) with specific details and off we went. I'd have some alterations to ask for if I would order a second pair, to pull this out of Hungarian style into Italian, but the way it is fits Vass just fine. Just ask Rezsö for the #. it's fresh.
Heavy duty, I like it! Nice contrast with the calf. The green laces work really well with black, have to remind that. I guess that species and tanning determine a lot of the characteristics of the leather, even between sharks. To illustrate the leather 'as is', check this from Vass. The blue will be mine, oh yes. .