or Connect

Posts by ChromeHeart

Hey guys, Just wanted your opinions on these jackets. Do you like them? Can't decide between the two... I'm about 5'9 and weigh around 155lbs. Not sure if I'm even tall enough to be wearing these lol. If you know any other brands that make all leather longer coats/trench/jackets let me know. Thanks! Burberry Trench: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/burberry-london-belted-leather-trench-coat/3349174?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0 Belstaff...
Old topic, but if you're looking to get good deals on Chrome Hearts, your best bet is eBay. However be careful because even Chrome Hearts has had it's fair share of fake merchandise going around. You wouldn't think that anyone would be able to counterfeit these amazing sunglasses, but unfortunately for me I found out the hard way. Ended up with a fake pair of "Rejected" (I now have an authentic pair, much better!) On the other hand, I've bough about 4 authentic pairs on...
Hey, just wondering if these were a size 49 or 52? It should say somewhere on inner temple.