or Connect

Posts by reidrothchild

Hey guys, doing an interest check . My brother lives in the Netherlands and said he'd proxy for folks who are interested. The way it would work is you'd just order from the site, put in his mailing address, then he'd ship on to you for shipping cost + $20 or $30. I don't know yet what shipping will be, as I just placed an order last night. Once he gets it and ships, I'll know. PM me if you're interested.
Is this the cotton/linen or wool/linen? I just ordered the wool/linen. Either way, looks great.
Edited to remove question answered by customer service.
Anybody know how the shoes fit? I'm an 11.5 US. The site says 44.5, but some shoe size conversion charts I'm looking at are saying 11.5 US is 45 EU.
Dumb Question as I'm looking at the Dutch outlet site. What is a 40L? The long sizes are in 94-118.
Whoa! Our stats are almost identical, but our proportions must be waaay different. I'm a 40-42R. I need to hit the gym.
I'd advise against going MTM unless you're particularly hard to fit. Nothing against Cad and Dandy, as I have no experience with them. Try off the rack stuff and find a cut you like to begin with. Suit Supply OTR is the obvious choice at about half of what you'll pay for MTM. I doubt the entry level cloth from C&D will be nicer than a decent OTR brand. With MTM, you're paying for the customization, not necessarily the cloth. An SS suit and a pair of Loakes should...
Yeah, I lived through the 80's but wasn't quite paying attention to tailored clothing just yet, so I don't make the same negative association.
X post from waywrn. First time wearing navy donegal db:
Haven't posted here for a while, but no Wife or kid home to bother me, so of course first order of business is to take poor quality bathroom selfies for WAYWRN: