or Connect

Posts by scourage

nonsense. almost all the pizza in new york is good. yes there are special places that use better ingredients and are really exceptional but the basic slice of cheese sets the standard. it's not fine dining, but local, cheap, dirty pizzerias are a new york classic for good reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 so? does that mean he shouldnt buy them? yes... that's probably what it means. maybe he's rich though. to be fair though i did spend $400 on jeans recently, but I will have them a looong time (iron hearts)
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz Any decent pizza by the slice in town? is this a real question? in NY? pretty much all the pizza is good. I really don't think you need to plan cheap food in new york. There are so many places in the right neighborhoods, just wander and do not even consider taking a map out until you need to go home. you find things without trying. someone asked why gray's papaya is a big deal. -it's really cheap...
kit- i think its 12.1 - 12.4 based on my experienced. my busters have stretched out i think at least .5 inches total in maybe 10 full days of wear with lots of intentional stretching and have now become wearable. confortable most of the time and a little snug for certain things ... biking, kneeling, but have improved so much in comfort since i got them. a bit big in the waist. not ideal, but fine with a belt. perfect pretty much except for the top 2 inches of the pants so...
sold to me
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler The thighs will stretch out some, but not as much as the waist. If they are really tight now, they'll probably always be at least a little bit tight there. Personally, if you can stand to have a looser-looking leg when you stand up, I would probably go with the 634S in your situation. If I gave up the beatle busters I would want a somewhat smaller waist, a comprable hips/seat/rise, and slightly...
The CP's are sold! I have them, but they are too narrow and I am reselling them. PM if you want them. I will make a listing soon. fast shipping from smokestack given the distance
Quote: Originally Posted by itsjustadrian I bought 2 shirts last year and they shrunk so much. It's like wearing belly shirts. $80 down the drain. was it the wash or the dryer that did it. I have no problem hang drying. the only place I see that has a full supply of colors/sizes available is orvis- but they seem to have taken the liberty of charging 4$ more a piece. Not much but annoying when everyone else charges the same.
bump for good communication. would have bought 1 if in an E width