or Connect

Posts by scourage

those dimensions are about the same as mine. i have a 34 or so waist and maybe 39 chest and would describe myself as average for my height (slim by american standards). If I were in great shape my waist would be smaller and chest bigger and I might weight the same with less fat and more muscle. The tee I would want would be slim as would the tee I want now, the difference is I would want taper, as in a smaller waist than chest So I think the OP wants shirts that are slim...
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Streetwear kids love anything tan and poorly made in the US, don't disappoint them. I agree that tan and made in US is the trend. Also agree that people view made in US as a sign of quality which may be false. Are you suggestion that all the made in US belts that people talk about here are crap. Do we really need to buy 200$ belts from self edge. I don't doubt the quality, my Iron heart jeans and flathead...
is this for real? love it! definitely will stand out. probably won't get the job but at least they might be hooked and want to know more instead of being bored before they even finish
^^^ felt the cloth in store. seemed pretty warm to me. Definitely not summer, but should be fine this time of year, most of the time
yup, and I think I might make that one more cranberry madras. Love the colors and pattern. Not sure about the bright white, would probably prefer a more subdued cream, but love everything else, and the fit of these is superb for me
Bonobos makes some good polos. I bought one this fall after it went on sale for something like 25$. returned cause i decided the color didn't work, but the fit was really good. slim with decent length and material felt nice
also its bike friendly, and the weather allows it most of the time. That's how i'd get around if i lived there
portland is awesome. some bonuses are great scenery and outdoor activities nearby. awesome beer and cheaper than many other "hip" cities
happy birthday or something sucky like that
summer, with boat shoes or low key sneakers, yea sure. Personally more likely to just roll up cuffs a coupld extra times though