or Connect

Posts by scourage

Just bought this beautiful jacket! If anyone is interested in it send me a PM and I will let you know if it does not work out for me.
anything bigger than 'slim' fit will be quite baggy. The d1 slim fit i would describe as a straight fit. They would probably be decent for you. if you don't have much junk in your trunk you could try one of their skinnier options.
^^^ which is what threw me off. Not to excuse illegal and impolite behavior, but highlighting sporadic unscrupulous acts that do not reflect the general behavior (at least in what i witnessed in NYC) is clearly a deceptive ploy to discredit the movement without considering its critique of political and corporate collusion.
except that was probably sarcastic. right? i hope anyway
^^^^ what a dick
either way it pretty messed up so many people are making bank by screwing everyone over
although a reduced population will have many positive benefits I really hope I don't stop getting banged in 2013
haven't seen the movie but these seem like more relevant considerations were there explosions? were they cool? were the chicks hot?
woops.. never mind. just looked they all say 'western' still look good though
iron heart ... pricy but quality and durable