or Connect

Posts by proteus

For sale is a worn (but in good shape) pair of Howard Yount flannel trousers in a gray herringbone pattern, size 30 / EU46. The trousers are made in Italy, and have been altered as follows: the waist and seat have been let out the full allowance (+1.5 inches), and the legs are hemmed to a 30 inch inseam. The trousers come from a smoke free household. CONUS shipping via USPS is included in the price, however I will ship anywhere in the world for the added difference in...
For sale is a brand new with tags size 32 burgundy hopsack Walt trouser from S/S '13, which have been sold out from Epaulet for a while now. They've never been worn or altered in any way since I purchased them from Epaulet a year ago for $195. The trousers are clean, in pristine condition, and come from a smoke free household. Below is a link to Epaulet's product description with additional pictures and sizing...
For sale is a pair of excellent condition Carmina loden shell long wings, Forest last, size 5.5UK/6.5US in medium width. These were purchased last year as an Epaulet NYC Made to Order for $820. These shoes have only been worn a handful of times. They come with Epaulet branded shoe trees, Carmina shoe bags, and the original box. Photos are of the actual pair of shoes, as well as photos from Epaulet. CONUS shipping included in the price. Will ship OCONUS, but please PM...
Hey guys, for those interested in the MTO autumn speckle herringbone rivet chinos that sold out I have a size 33 that's new with side tabs that I'm getting rid of. I just don't think I would wear them that much, that's all. PM me if you're interested. (Apologies if it's against etiquette, but I wanted to give the Epaulet followers first dibs.) I bought one of the last UK donegal ivy marl tweeds on sale and they are some of the best trousers I've ever seen. I already...
For sale is a brand new pair of Air Force Flannel trousers from Epaulet. They are size 30 in the Rudy cut and have unfinished hems. They've never been worn, only just tried on a few times to see if I wanted to keep them or not. I ordered this pair on a whim last Fall during the Factory Finds only to realize that a size 32 Walt fits me much better. The Factory Finds orders are non-returnable, so I am selling these to recoup as much of the $195 cost as possible. CONUS...
For sale are a pair of Sid Mashburn red duck canvas trousers. They were only put in the dryer once on low heat prior to having them hemmed, after which it was hang dry only. The size is 34 with a hemmed 29 inch inseam. Asking $40 which includes CONUS shipping. Will ship OCONUS, but please PM first to discuss additional shipping fee. Paypal only.
Update (18 Feb): Reduced price from $200 to $175! For sale is a brand new with tags RL Rugby 3 button brown herringbone tweed jacket, size Small. It was made exclusively for the Rugby Tweed Run and has 3 patch pockets, a buttoned pocket on the back, and leather elbow patches. I purchased this jacket approximately 1.5 years ago, but never actually wore it other than trying it on a few times. Retail price is $398. Size = Small Color = Brown herringbone Shoulder seam...
For sale is a great pair of brown suede captoes bought from Charles Tyrwhitt. They are Goodyear welted, with a leather soul and rubber heel. As you can tell from the pictures, the shoes are in all around great condition. Shoe trees were kept in the shoes when not worn. Shoe bags also come with the purchase. Size = 6F UK = 7D US Color = Dark Brown CONUS shipping is included in the price. Please PM me for international shipping. Paypal only.
For sale is a fantastic pair of used Church's Custom Grade brown chukka boots. As you can see from the pictures, the uppers are in great shape and soles still have plenty of wear left. Shoe trees were kept in the shoe when not worn. Size = 6.5F UK = 7.5D US Color = Light Brown CONUS shipping is included in the price. Please PM me for international shipping. No trades and Paypal only.
Reduced from $150 to $125.