or Connect

Posts by Vcook

It's not that hard to wear them out. Sure they were sketchy when wet out, but the bigger problem was how wet my feet would get since the seems were all open and the soles paper thin. The new ones dont even feel like the same shoe, but they have no character yet either. I think I'm going to have to see about getting some vibrams on the old ones.
out with the old, in with the new
and how did you like it? i'm not tossing my old ones, I might still resole with the vibram route as those look great!
jesus it was 66 bucks after the promo thing. No excuse not to go new now. Thanks!!
thanks!I dont really want to start over, mine are well aged and lovely, but for 77 bucks I might as well just go new versus repair. It's a sad day.
well the soles on my DBs are shot. the left one is worn all the way through. now the question is should I resole with crepe for 60, buy new, or try to find a cobbler that can resole with vibrams?
got my free laces in the mail from Clarks, thanks styleforum for the info!
One of my laces broke too, they replace these for free? My crepe soles are separated almost all the way around on both boots too. Love these things and wear them often, not looking forward to having to break in new ones.
Adding a sweater and a scarf seems like the easiest solution, that's what I did for my brief walk from the train station over to my office this morning(temps in the teens in chicago this morning, windy), and what I'll do most of the season.
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn that's awesome dude, good stuff. and no need to lurk, seriously 90% of people here don't have style either just so you know... I'll post when I have something relevant, which probably wont be too often. That being said I'm a size 12 in just about all my shoes, went 11.5 on the clarks and they fit great. Your mileage may vary.