or Connect

Posts by anginaprinzmetal

Starting to look into a new car for sometime early-mid next year. I've been driving an Audi A5, a beautiful car but underpowered (not that I'm a racer o anything) and small, have a 4 year old and not having a car seat has been a point of contention w/ my wife. We normally use her SUV (guess she doesn't like my car not having a car seat), she calls it my "single car". I am considering an Audi S6 vs S7. Price wise the S6 offers more for the money, I guess same base car but...
TV Question: I need (well, don't really need) to buy a new TV for our living room. I want a 75-80 inch set (large wall). The question is should I buy now an HD for ~3-3.5K or wait and get an UHD?. Right now the UHD (Samsung) I'd like to buy is ~5.5 K which is over my planned budget. We currently have a 47 inch Samsung but looks lost in the big room. The other part of the question is should I just buy an HD and wait a few years until the UHD are cheaper and content more...
… been watching you since you started posting… Sir, you are really good at combining colors and textures…
On my second bottle of Glenfarclas 12… God this thing is soooo smooth… It's thick and the end is spicy but also sweet as honey… I like it better than Macallan 18…
shoulder fire a 50 bmg… awesome
ok, so here's the deal. Our new kitchen island is about 5'6" by 9'. Initially my wife were thinking about Silestone (we saw a color we liked and the material appeared to have easy maintenance), but apparently the biggest slabs it comes in are 10' x 4'6" (give or take) which means there would have to be a seam in the island (absolute no no). We are not sold on the granite look, but we did find a beatufil dark gray slate which apparently comes in the size we are looking for....
Got one of those last week... I feel your pain...
My own stash so far: HP 12, Oban 14, Macallan 10, Macallan 12, Macallan 18, Balvenie 15, Laphroaig 10, Lagavulin 16, Battlehill Macallan 16 (independent bottling from Total Wine), and WhistlePig. Run out of Talisker. Had way too much scotch on friday (Macallan 18).... oh well...
Looks good HannibalB. Although the jacket sleeves are a bit long, I'd like to see a little shirt cuff.I would get rid of the hat though.Just my $.02 [[SPOILER]]