or Connect

Posts by anginaprinzmetal

ok, so here's the deal. Our new kitchen island is about 5'6" by 9'. Initially my wife were thinking about Silestone (we saw a color we liked and the material appeared to have easy maintenance), but apparently the biggest slabs it comes in are 10' x 4'6" (give or take) which means there would have to be a seam in the island (absolute no no). We are not sold on the granite look, but we did find a beatufil dark gray slate which apparently comes in the size we are looking for....
Got one of those last week... I feel your pain...
My own stash so far: HP 12, Oban 14, Macallan 10, Macallan 12, Macallan 18, Balvenie 15, Laphroaig 10, Lagavulin 16, Battlehill Macallan 16 (independent bottling from Total Wine), and WhistlePig. Run out of Talisker. Had way too much scotch on friday (Macallan 18).... oh well...
Looks good HannibalB. Although the jacket sleeves are a bit long, I'd like to see a little shirt cuff.I would get rid of the hat though.Just my $.02 [[SPOILER]]
money order ok?
how to interpret an ECG?
we are a primitive bunch where I come from, may one of you clarify what the fuck is honest living ?... with pics...
Mikhail Kalashnikov dies at age 94. http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-mikhail-kalashnikov-20131224,0,474931.story#axzz2oPEJXEZh
thong and high heels for me...
I always kinda liked to take my time during the taking their clothes off... and so I like thongs... with high heels... well I'm digressing I guess...