or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

Perhaps this is the foolishness of youth but I dress for the day rather than the season and today was absolutely lovely.I'm very interested by the white socks suggestion as the only white socks I have are for sports. I was thinking light grey or tan but didn't want to push it on their first outing. I can also report that these are easily the most commented on clothing item I've ever worn.
I have a thing for suede single monk straps.
Yeah royal blue twills, softer than the other twill trousers I have form there. They'd look great with a cuff but at 6'3" I'm never going to have a cuff unless I get them MTM/bespoke.
Some new pants from Epaulet. The office is split 50:50 on whether they're good or terrible which is pretty much exactly what I expected.
I'm a strong believer in not cooking with any wine that you wouldn't drink. As such I find recipes that require a single glass of wine to be particularly pleasing.
I've got a couple of jackets from suit supply. Quality is decent for price but nothing that has made me desperate to get more.
I can't go fishing while dinner is on the stove. Games just replace TV and movies for me.
Clothing and D3 talk? Now this is a thread really has my interest.
+39 on Little Bourke near hardware lane do a great pizza or pasta if you're for italian food. It's not shanghai dumplings cheap but it's certainly not fine dining either (unless you get the lobster and cavier pizza they serve)Honestly the place I eat dinner at in the city most often is Mrs Parmas because I love the local beer options.
I've been waiting for those to appear. Fantastic shoes.I believe lots of places have stopepd shipping internationally (at the request of Alden).Veeery interested in the first order.