or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

I think most people get kind of sick of SF after being here for a while.Indeed, an unlined cotton blazer could be kind of fun for casual outfits in summer.I'm wearing the wombat tie today. It took a bit of practice on the knot because it's SERIOUSLY hefty but I love it now that I got there. Looks great against a white shirt.
I haven't checked the place out but the new Paul Smith shop on Collins Street might have something.
Absolutely, we also pay a premium for the style.
I just noticed on that The Cloakroom is stocking carminas, including a green shell cordovan wingtip. Has anyone popped in to take a look? The only info I could find in a quick search of this thread is about Grensons.
Just received mine, love it. I've always liked green but I've never had any in my wardrobe that I liked. This colour is fantastic, like a dark emerald.
Exciting.
MediaFriendsNon-parental familyCo-workersPeople who pay for stylistsPeople who pay for good tailorsThere are definitely well dressed men out there who have nothing to do with SF (even though they might have heard of it).
When was this?
This is a much more interesting interview.
What are some examples of good hovering?