or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

I've got a Black coat from Oxford that is similar length. I bought it about 2 years ago and I've been pretty happy with it for the price. I just checked the fabric on mine and it's 80% wool 20% viscose with 50/50 viscose/poly blend lining. It was belted with epaulets and cuff belts(no idea what these are called). I removed all of these recently using a seam ripper and I'm much happier with it. The stiching in one of the pockets has recently gone but everything else has...
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin And can any body recommend a decent coffee shop in Melbourne, Pellegrini's used to be a haunt many years ago, I am staying at the Spencer St end of Burke St. I don't venture down the spencer end of town much. The best I can give you is Brother Baba Budan's on Little Bourke between Queen and Elizabeth. It's one of the Seven Seeds places and they'll knock up a good brew for you. My only issue is...
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Anyone interested in a Canon 450D dual lens kit? Used for about 500 shots ha Interested enough to ask for a price.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley If you want to see an MJB suit on a living model, Matt Preston wears one on MasterChef just about every night. Sure he's a little flamboyant, but IMO the fit of his jackets and trousers is very good. This is especially the case considering IRL he is one huge MoFo. I think Gary is a slightly better example. I like the shoulders and lapel design but something is off with the chest.
Oh god not the topy argument again
Quote: Originally Posted by ryanohare Did someone here suggest a decent an alerations guy in the NAB Docklands building a while back? I've searched but can't find it. If anyone can remember or find it, that'd be great. Cheers. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4181
Thanks for the information, Pink Socks, I do appreciate it. I'm taking my weightloss quite seriously as I have some health complications as a result of the lack of fitness and all the extra weight I'm carrying. Fortunately my eating habits were very easy to diagnose : a bacon and egg sandwich every morning for breakfast is bad, chinese or indian takeaway every day for lunch is bad, a beer or 2 every night is bad. I've also hired a personal trainer for 2 months to get me on...
I'm 6'3" and 100kg. At one point in my life I was the same height and 63kg. I'd like to be halfway between those 2 points. No idea what jacket size that would leave me with.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Why September? just do it now? Make a purchase and use it as inspiration to get to your ideal weight, then wear the ^$%$ out of it and soak up the compliments. Extremely tempting but I honestly have no idea what size my 'ideal weight' is.
Don't suppose one of these sales ever happens around September does it? I'll hopefully have my fitness on track by then and I can start buying clothes again.