or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

Hah, the loafers sold before I could get them. The only reason I didn't get them was because I decided to add some saphir products.
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer Almost pulled the trigger on these myself last night, but talked myself out of it in the end. Some insane prices going for C&Js here. C&J Loafers for $275 shipped. Oh god damnit they're my size and I have no loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman Anyone walked past Zara yet today? Wonder whether the scene is akin to a white pointer feeding frenzy. I've kind of got a view from my office window. Can't see any queuing but there are trees in the way. All I could say is that it doesn't seem to be worse than the first week after the opened.
Quote: Originally Posted by fxh Isn't it iPhone /Android only? and by invite? Sounds a bit better than face book It will be iPhone soon. At the moment it is web and android only and they shut down invites due to massive demand. I managed to get in before that and I must say it's pretty good. I use facebook begrudgingly but I'll happily use google+. You have a lot more control over general privacy and who sees your updates. edit : also the...
Just walked down Bourke Street. Holy hell the Zara queue is intense.
Good info appolyon. What does it take to set up a meeting with Stuart? Do you need a certain amount of interest/guaranteed buys?
I've got a Black coat from Oxford that is similar length. I bought it about 2 years ago and I've been pretty happy with it for the price. I just checked the fabric on mine and it's 80% wool 20% viscose with 50/50 viscose/poly blend lining. It was belted with epaulets and cuff belts(no idea what these are called). I removed all of these recently using a seam ripper and I'm much happier with it. The stiching in one of the pockets has recently gone but everything else has...
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin And can any body recommend a decent coffee shop in Melbourne, Pellegrini's used to be a haunt many years ago, I am staying at the Spencer St end of Burke St. I don't venture down the spencer end of town much. The best I can give you is Brother Baba Budan's on Little Bourke between Queen and Elizabeth. It's one of the Seven Seeds places and they'll knock up a good brew for you. My only issue is...
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Anyone interested in a Canon 450D dual lens kit? Used for about 500 shots ha Interested enough to ask for a price.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley If you want to see an MJB suit on a living model, Matt Preston wears one on MasterChef just about every night. Sure he's a little flamboyant, but IMO the fit of his jackets and trousers is very good. This is especially the case considering IRL he is one huge MoFo. I think Gary is a slightly better example. I like the shoulders and lapel design but something is off with the chest.