or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

Quote: Originally Posted by __PG__ Those Pimlicos look nice. The sensible man would say that they should be my next boot purchase...the idiot says I should spend more and get a C&J Tetbury. I have the Loake Aldwych on the same Capital last so I know the Pimlico would fit and look great. The tetbury excites me. In the pants.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee The deal was - Maccas, KFC, Red Rooster, Hungry jacks, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Ogalos, Oportos Does it count if you get so drunk that you can't remember ordering the food and just wake up to empty wrappers in your lounge room?
Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Anyone else doing Dry July? Why did I agree to this? I did a month of no alcohol in May. The lack of a sore head and regaining weekend mornings was actually pretty fun. Friday afternoon, right about now actually, was easily the worst time. What is there to keep you motivated for the last hour or 2 of the day if you don't get to have a beer when you finish!?
Seems the afinepairofshoes website was just blocking the sale for a while because of my previous adding to cart. That is to say, I bought the loafers. This is my first foray into C&J, I fear it might be the end of me.
Hah, the loafers sold before I could get them. The only reason I didn't get them was because I decided to add some saphir products.
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer Almost pulled the trigger on these myself last night, but talked myself out of it in the end. Some insane prices going for C&Js here. C&J Loafers for $275 shipped. Oh god damnit they're my size and I have no loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman Anyone walked past Zara yet today? Wonder whether the scene is akin to a white pointer feeding frenzy. I've kind of got a view from my office window. Can't see any queuing but there are trees in the way. All I could say is that it doesn't seem to be worse than the first week after the opened.
Quote: Originally Posted by fxh Isn't it iPhone /Android only? and by invite? Sounds a bit better than face book It will be iPhone soon. At the moment it is web and android only and they shut down invites due to massive demand. I managed to get in before that and I must say it's pretty good. I use facebook begrudgingly but I'll happily use google+. You have a lot more control over general privacy and who sees your updates. edit : also the...
Just walked down Bourke Street. Holy hell the Zara queue is intense.
Good info appolyon. What does it take to set up a meeting with Stuart? Do you need a certain amount of interest/guaranteed buys?