or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

The issue I've got with price matching is that it doesn't look like many places online actually have stock of many C&Js online. If he's going to match prices regardless of stock levels then that is definitely VERY interesting.
If you're travelling to the US at the end of the year then I'd just wait and buy them over there. The guys at the Alden shops I visited (NYC and SF) are pretty decent. Helpful, but not pushy and quite happy for you to try on heaps of different stuff. Personally I couldn't find a fit on the indy boot that I was happy with. Maybe I misunderstood your comment though.
I have a couple of degrees of separation to the Carbon Copy guys. I don't know much about them but the thing that frustrated me was the lack of info about the shirt fabrics. I submitted a question to them asking for details and suggesting that they increase the info on their website but it seems nothing has happened.
And a partridge in a pear tree!
Nice chukkas but I'd change the laces to something a bit less chunky. Suit purchasing follow-up : Popped over to Azzaro on Saturday, people weren't lying about it being hard to find I called when I was outside the building to get them to let me in. I tried on a few different navy and grey suits, the best fit I got was out of a Navy 52R drop 7, labelled Lanificio Filarte. It's one of the previously mentioned suits out of the Armani factory apparently. I'll post some fit...
On knit ties and lengths is anyone else a fan of the blade being the same length as the front? For 'normal' ties I think it just looks messy but on a knit tie without the use of the keeper loop I think it works in a slightly rakish way.
I can see that dress being quite useful on a dinner date. You see if you spill soup on your own tie you can just subtly pinch one of hers and do a swap. It's really a great sartorial convenience.
They don't make you but it is the desire of the groom that at least one night we suit up. My mumbling and grumbling has gone ignored. This detail was in the unabbreviated version that I accidentally deleted.Now where are my white jeans....
Oh son of a bitch I typed out a big post then hit clear. Abbreviated version: Weight loss and lack of caring about suits mean I don't have any decent suiting options to wear (when I thought I did) on a trip to Las Vegas in 2 weeks. Because it will be for going out to clubs I don't want to spend too much. I'm also losing weight and building muscle (9kg down, 6 to go!) so I don't know how much use I will get out of it in the future but I do have a wedding to attend in late...
Loafers are back from Rekaris. 24 hour turn around and $10 for front and back plastic taps.