or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

Voucher code bit looks gone. Weird.
Sweet managed to order a pocket square! personally I went with : Spotted a gent in a pocket square and bow tie on my lunch break. I doubt it was one of you guys unless you were feeling inspired by PGs week of bowties?
I went to Herringbone yesterday and met Christian. He was with another customer doing a MTO suit but he still made an effort to have a quick chat about ordering in some Lowndes in calf. He struck me as being quite passionate about menswear so I think he'll be great for Herringbone in Melbourne. He previously worked at a shoe store in London so next Fridays drinks sounds like they could be a bit of fun and quite a good source of information to boot.
Boy they're close to Azzaro. Is Sth Melb becoming the menswear hub for melbourne?
What's the new address?
So on the linen for summer note, where are the places to look for linen/cotton jackets this year? I like the look of the POW check jacket herringbone have at the moment. Where else should I look? Is this something Azzaro has?
I've been wearing a lightweight red bomber/harrington type jacket for the last couple of weeks on the nicer days we've had. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't see in black and white
The tie avatars are the default with the redesigned SF.I have seen them in pictures and certainly considered them but I don't want to buy without trying on first and I've got no trips to HK any time soon.
Certainly a valid concern. I think due to my relative youth and lack of a conservative business environment I should be able to get good use out of them for many years, even if the current fad status of them moves on.Thanks for the information, I assumed AT would be much more expensive but that's not far off online prices at all.
I certainly intend to shortly. Looking to get some Lowndes.