or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

For those of you that don't keep up with the tumblrs; P.Johnson just put up a bunch of new pictures of accessories. Link here. For some reason I want a camo pocket square and I don't know why.
Are you saying you wear socks with boat shoes?
Come ask in the Australian members thread. Some of the brisbane guys might be able to help you out. However, the common answer is going to be to buy online.
If you were to go to SW&D the advice would be to look into Temple of Jawnz. Again it's online MTM but the quality is meant to be very good for the (quite high) price.
Anyone cycling in to work today? Spotted a bloke on the corner of Gertrude and Nicholson in some classic prep clothes. Blue blazer, light shirt (couldn't catch the colour), pale yellow and blue wide horizontal stripe knit tie, light blue pants (maybe even seersucker) and some lovely brown punch caps. Even if it wasn't one of you guys it was great to see, made me wish I had my camera.
I also get the feeling they MIGHT be considering a $149 shirt.
Fair enough. Perhaps it disappeared from your letterbox? It was just a normal envelope with a pocket square stuffed inside.
What does your order status say CHECKstar? A few of us got ours quite a while ago...
I've never desired a grey suit quite as much as I do now after seeing Guido's blog post about his latest, more 'classic', grey suit from Patrick Johnson. Seriously beautiful stuff. http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/post/11058463975/cover-your-ass-there-is-a-common-misconception
Damn, sounds like I definitely need to get in there.