or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

One of you guys walking up Russell Street this morning? Grey suit, pink shirt, burgundy knit tie (official?) and some black captoes.
Got my cotton twill walts this week and absolutely loving them! They feel tough but still look great with a blazer. Does anyone own the fidelity shawl collar peacoat? I received mine but it doesn't have any inside buttons so I'm wondering if this is normal or a fault.
Blast. Button came off my jacket. Not sure if it was shoddy workmanship or a not so subtle hint that I need to lose weight.
I've got to pass. Rolled my ankle at on the weekend so I'm limiting any unnecessary walking. For future reference thick socks and boots provide nice compression for such an injury.
Oh I've also got some of Epaulets new line of cotton regimental twills arriving soon so I can provide some feedback on those as well.
I'm keen for lunch. On more sartorial matters Howard Yount has a new line of made in america pants that have a higher rise and are a bit more generous in the seat. If memory serves both of those were common complaints in this thread. I've ordered a pair of the chestnut cords as I'm on a bit of a cordoruy kick at the moment.
Great to meet all the Melbourne guys last night. I look forward to the next meetup.
Tobias and myself are going to meet up near our offices and will probably be there by 6ish.
Hi Jason. What dimensions are your scarves?
I'd guess DJ's might have Marcoliani locked down, but it's just a guess.