or Connect

Posts by Jimbosaurus

That is pretty steep for that kind of transit time. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
Considered it but then realised how many potential PJohnson suits that is.
Oh, that link doesn't work for the English version of the site. So with VAT removed I'd be looking at about ~$200 shipped. At that price it will be very interesting to see how they compare to Loake/AE.
Got an email from Pepe recently saying that you can now do mail orders from the catalogue they have at their website. I'm thinking these bluchers might be worth a look. I've sent an email asking about shipping costs so I'll let you guys know what I hear.
Thanks for that David, very helpful.
Ah cool.Yeah I contacted Pepe recently but I was too late and he said he's no longer doing email orders. It'll be interesting to see what their online store looks like.
Where did you order the Meermins from?
I know the topic of jeans was discussed a little while back so I thought I'd share. I received some 3 Sixteen SL-100x from Self Edge today and I'm pretty thrilled. They're a great slim straight cut and they feel really tough. The thing I like most is the obscenely long inseam, at 6'3" being able to cuff a pair of jeans and still have some break is something I always thought would be impossible.
That's a beautiful looking shoe, congratulations.
Royal blue walts and camo rivets on the way. It's going to be a long couple of weeks waiting for them to arrive.