or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

Nope -- those are chukkas. Desert boots are a variant of chukkas that are defined by their crepe sole.
http://www.endclothing.com/sale/junya-watanabe-man-x-hervier-leather-shoulder-officers-jacket-w0-j402-051.html END has this Junya x Hervier jacket for essentially half off ($879 -> $445). Great jacket, feels really, really substantial.
Thanks guys. I think my main complaint (and it's definitely minor) is that there is a button opening at the hem of the pants, which causes the pants to flare out just a little bit, making the hems seem wider than they are and giving a very subtle bell-bottom effect. I've tried ironing them, but the corner of the hem always pops up and it's driving me nuts. They look great from the side, though I agree, I wore them with derbies and it looked off. I think they look pretty...
good bye, disgusting old rug, you will not be missed thoughts on the proportions? As many of you know I love cuffing / cropped trousers, but sometimes I don't think I'm tall or thin enough to pull it off. soloist bbbf visvim x2
Worse search/listing mechanisms = less efficient process of matching buyers to sellers = larger deviations between list price and market price = more "deals" to be had = more sales. That's what I think, anyways.
Revival. Will buying this make me a fuccboi?
NN needs street fighter photoshop stat
Been around for a while, just low key. Was invite only for its early years (also under a different name I think). If I recall correctly some were saying he was (mis?)using his buyer account to undercut others but I honestly can't remember. Nice guy though, I think he was getting repeatedly banned for not paying sufu advertising fees because he was technically a store but was trying to sell as an individual. I think he added me on LinkedIn lol.
For me it's moreso the suede parts. They add matte to what would otherwise have a pretty uniform sheen. FWIW I like the tuck.
Anyone know the sizing on these? http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/sale-section/buckhorn-trousers-in-night-dark-blue-wool-flannel.html I've been looking for the perfect deep midnight blue flannel trousers for a while and these might fit the bill, just wondering about measurements. @conceptual 4est? Thanks!