or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

Thanks! Got this one. Was also contemplating the eggplant pattern one but every other piece from that season seems to fit small to me fwiw -- size 50 blazer fit perfectly on me.
Fuck, that's a pleasant thing for me to look forwards to. Is the Vibram part of the sole separating from the leather part?
El psy congroo
I'm gonna take a stab at it and say that it's taken from the inside of a window (car window, perhaps?) during the rain, and the lighting is from a street lamp or maybe a garage light?
Really digging E. Tautz FW15. How would one describe the cut of the upper two jackets? I'm a fan of how the lapels arc inwards.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-updates-complaints-etc/51900_100That is one of the best summaries of what MTM leather jackets are are and how effective they are that I could find. Basically there is a minor possibility that they may help with certain things like social anxiety issues but scientists have already isolated those compounds and it is sold in chemists as clonazepam without all the useless crap you have in the jackets.They can...
Oh man this shot is something else. Straight out of a Monet painting.
Yeah man. Bonobos & J Crew would both be way better.
Thoughts on essential oils / aromatherapy? If anyone remembers, I made a somewhat tongue-in-cheek post a while back complaining about my mom purchasing several hundred dollars worth of essential oils to bring back from the States. I've basically spent my time visiting home being a guinea pig for the various balms and rubs she's concocted with them, with potions for everything ranging from sleep-coughing to gingivitis to reduced eye strain. Being a bit of a skeptic, I've...
How did I not know about this? I'm picturing Moo as rage incarnate, put into a fit of apoplectic fury at the mere thought of nicelynice's tiny japanese toilet... "No red-blooded American should have such a tiny toilet meant for frail Asians! RRAAAAAHHHH"It's a bit more entertaining and less sad than the reality of him sitting in his daughter's room, consulting a thesaurus for the perfect phrasing of vitriol while preparing bottles of baby formula or something.