or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

Breezy: Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind. The material is what appears to be wool jersey knit, so yeah they're essentially wool sweatpants. Stitches: Yes they ALMOST feel like long johns, the difference being that instead of being uniformly small and then conforming to the leg these are just super slim and stretch slightly unflatteringly at the calves while being tolerably loose elsewhere. So they're like sweatpants that taper into leggings under the knee.
Fit check please... I'm really hoping that these pants can work but the calves and leg openings are just too damn slim. Doable or no go? I'd hate to let them go, they're probably the coolest pants I've owned in terms of construction.
16 total, for anyone curious.
Since January or so... [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
I keep my pimp wrist limp [[SPOILER]]
This isn't directly fashion-related, but for anyone who's a fan of startups, Kimono Labs has made a very intuitive, very user-friendly way to generate APIs. As a sort of demonstration I've used their site to make a tracker for Sufu and SF's marketplaces, listed by date posted. I'm trying to add Yahoo! JP and Rakuten, but I'm having trouble getting it to parse Japanese. Hope you guys find this interesting! http://www.kimonolabs.com/kimonoapp/forummart
tagging onto this Any tips on unshrinking clothing? My brother accidentally put my knit Schneider pants through the wash and now they fit like bell bottoms I soaked them in a conditioner-cold water mix and stretched them, and the length is just about back to where they were before, but they are quite narrow through the leg now.
Any tips on unshrinking clothing? My brother accidentally put my knit Schneider pants through the wash and now they fit like bell bottoms ((( I soaked them in a conditioner-cold water mix and stretched them, and the length is just about back to where they were before, but they are quite narrow through the leg now.
[[SPOILER]] You should print your avatar and hold it in front of your face for every pic.