or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

xpost from RP:This thing is seriously incredible, the level of attention paid to details is insane. Nearly every edge is lined with either velvet or embroidery. Really wish Soloist would revisit these influences and do less of the whole militaristic / sportswear British rock thing.
As I come ever closer to acquiring everything from the Soloist that interests me, the time is coming to move on to the next challenge -- N(N) FW09
Hey guys! Haven't been posting much lately. Been great catching up on the last month or so. EG bedford + shirt Ervell jeans Visvim 73 hole
not personally a fan of greg lauren, but someone might be interested -- http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n170644701
Ah -- may have misread your post. If "older" pictures are ok I'll definitely go back and edit my post if I have time!
Took this on Friday so I guess it's not eligible. Still thread relevant I think, looking forwards to what everyone comes up with!
It's actually a mandarin tab collar shirt, might seem wider since I'm wearing it several buttons unbuttoned. Cheers! [[SPOILER]]
Haven't posted in a while, sup guys... [[SPOILER]]
Decided to pass actually. I think the jacket will look better with plainer bottoms. I see the pants for sale much more than the jacket anyways so the options open, I think.
@baltimoron hope that jacket grows on you, it's great!