or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

^ yep, which is why I put a caveat at the end. For what it's worth, the first article acknowledges this: "Acknowledgments The authors are grateful to three anonymous referees for their helpful comments. Data analysis was funded by the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development (DfID) (project MC/GEA/004 “Monitoring the Impact of GM Cotton in India”). The views expressed here are not necessarily those of DfID." I couldn't immediately find a similar...
^ Science isn't the only issue. Many are concerned with the negative economic impact of GMOs. However, a cursory search seems to provide support for the fact that GMOs benefit most farmers. It's true that a large share of the benefits are captured by the GMO companies, but apparently there is substantial benefits to farmers as well: http://www.agbioworld.org/pdf/ReviewAgricEconomicsj.pdf http://www.pgeconomics.co.uk/page/33/global-impact-2012 I'm busy right now but...
Converse x Missoni in full size run. This is really cool imo... I'm not a fan of the color unfortunately. http://www.endclothing.com/brands/converse/converse-first-string-x-missoni-chuck-taylor-1970-hi-146745c.html
'88' layered football tee from Sasquatchfabrix's 10AW collection 'Contemporary Pirates.' A heavily graphic-oriented collection, the jersey is one of the more stand-out pieces. Midnight blue mesh with printed white graphics sewn onto a navy body. No size tag. Fits a true Small. Doesn't really fit my style any more, and was always a little uncomfortably tight.
Rare Black Knights collaboration with Blue In Green. Black denim with black arcs, on Samurai's most popular cut. Own a famous piece of repro denim history. Fits 31-32. Small fray on hem (see pictures). Worn condition reflected in price. Waist: 15.5" (will stretch) Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 11" Hemmed to 34" from 38". Will allow for stacking for anyone under 6'0".
Asymmetrical horse riding jacket from the second season of The SoloIst. Has all the details that define the brand: cotton panels with frayed edges sewn to a soft waffle wool base. Features a belt on the back to adjust fit. Fits a true small, or a small-ish medium. I'm still on the fence about selling this one so the price is more firm. Fantastic jacket, but has always been on the small side for me. 100% cotton surface / 100% wool base / 100% silk lapels / flaps
So my mom recently asked me to help her order some things on Amazon (parents still live in Asia), and to make it easier for her I gave her my credit card number. She told me she was just going to order some essential oils and creams and stuff. Just saw the statement on my card today for ~$500. Now I obviously love my mom, but how many essential oils can one person need??? Everyone still tells me how young you look!! (complained the petulant child, while wearing his Junya...
That's the care tag, not the label. Is that a t-shirt? I haven't owned any n(n) t-shirts so I don't know what the tags look like, and it makes sense that it wouldn't have the larger label. For what it's worth my tags don't look like that -- they have the season, composition, and ID code.
^ take a picture. As far as I know N(N) under Takahiro had three different labels, sometimes all occurring in the same season: 1. The recognizable black label with white border, with 'number (n)ine,' New York, Tokyo etc. in handwritten text. 2. A very thin silver label with NUMBER (N)INE in all caps in a monospaced typeface in white. If I recall correctly, this label was more common on the older pieces, and is also found in the denim. 3. An all black label, with slightly...
Hunting jacket from ts(s). Designed by Takuji Suzuki, brother of Engineered Garments' Daiki. Beautiful moss-green wool fabric, with specks of red, green, and yellow. Corduroy patches on the collar, throat latch, and elbow pads. Resilient nylon lining. Resembles EG's Andover in terms of pocket configuration, but is more like the Bedford in terms of buttons and length. Marked as size 3 (large), but fits smaller than a medium. Great jacket, but was always a tight fit on me...