or Connect

Posts by VitaTimH

I've always wondered about the cut of the seat for Zam's pants. Do the thighs abruptly tighten in the upper leg, or is the model just... phat? Probably the #1 factor dissuading me from considering his pants.
Incredible Junya N3B parka from FW06, size M, ¥37,800. I feel @Parker, @kgfan5, @cyc wid it, @el Bert can all pull this off.
Good catch, I just did some digging and you may actually be right! The auction I bought this from ~3 years ago referred to it as a traveling jacket and I guess I just assumed it was correct. So the "easy" pieces are the wool ones, and the "traveling" ones are the cotton ones, with both featuring snap closures. Thanks!
Hopefully some people enjoyed reading my last few blog posts... here's a new one on my Traveling Jacket from Soloist FW10. @ everyone who PM'ed me with thoughts and suggestions -- thanks, I really appreciate it!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-PATRIK-ERVELL-NEW-YORK-LARGE-CLUB-COLLAR-SAILING-PRINT-SPORT-SHIRT-/391326243993?hash=item5b1cdc9c99:g:3t0AAOSwHQ9WUVQW Pretty sure lots of people were after this shirt... great condition, nice price, size L. If I had the extra cash I'd scoop this up...
FW12, actually. I actually got the pants in a size up (not intentionally but because they were the only option available) and had them taken in in the waist and seat. I'd say overall it's slim straight like most other Ervell, definitely nowhere close to skin tight.
Well I have dress shoes and two pairs of gym shoes, but other than that nope... these boots are perfection, don't see the need for anything else at the moment.
Chicago MOCA
So I ran into an article about research from my undergrad advisor... on Complex, of all places.
^ pre-2005