or Connect

Posts by Menno878

Up For sale: Some Beautiful Sport Coats Up for Sale: Brioni and Brunello Cucinelli!! I've got some really nice items that are ready to be sold on SF. All these items are brandnew, unworn and unaltered, and off course in a perfect condition. The listed price is the highest price for one of the jackets, but some other jackets come with different prices, please read carefully!! Here we go! NWT Brunello Cucinelli S46/56 Check Blazer 95% Wool/5% Cashmere! Great pattern!...
FS: NWT Brioni S38/48 Dark.Gray 3-button Suit. Must-have!! And for this price!! Up for sale this beautiful Brioni Suit what every man should have in his closet. Like most now, Brioni has quit a history in tailoring the finest pieces of craftmanship. Everything at Brioni is custom made, and done with the greatest skills what already last for decades. But enough of that, here are some details about the blazer, including right measurements and pictures. Size: 38 US/48...
NWT Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Scarfs!! Brunello Cucunelli is famous for his cashmere creations, beautiful sport jackets and outstanding smart-causul style. They are using the best fabrics and finish their product by hand. Up for sale this beautiful Scarves, and I think the rest is history. This outstanding products are newest collection. I was lucky I could get my hands on a few of these extremely soft beauties. MSRP easily over $650,-!! Details about the...
FS: NWT Camoshita 60% Casmere/40% Wool!! Sick Ties!! Striped!! Camoshita is, for the ones that don't know the brand, this is one of the finest tailors in Japan. This beautiful pieces have the greatest fabrics and craftmanship I've seen the last few years and really have to be handled with care. GOT TWO OF THESE BEAUTIES, width is 2,75" Colour in real is silver/d.navy and dark brown stripes. Shipping will be a flat $16,- , shipped in a bubbled envelope, with tracking...
FS: NWT Camoshita 60% Casmere/40% Wool!! Sick Ties!! Striped Pattern! Got 2 of this!! Camoshita is, for the ones that don't know the brand, this is one of the finest tailors in Japan. This beautiful pieces have the greatest fabrics and craftmanship I've seen the last few years and really have to be handled with care. Colour in real is silver/d.navy and burgundy red stripes. Width is 2,75" Shipping will be a flat $16,- , shipped in a bubbled envelope, with tracking and...
FS: NWT Camoshita 60% Casmere/40% Wool!! Sick Ties!! D. Brown Camoshita is, for the ones that don't know the brand, one of the finest tailors in Japan. This beautiful pieces have the greatest fabrics and craftmanship I've seen the last few years and really have to be handled with care. Colour in real is Navy Blue. Witdh is 2,75" Shipping will be a flat $16,- , shipped in a bubbled envelope, with tracking and insurance. For other shipping methods, questions or...
FS: NWT Camoshita 60% Casmere/40% Wool!! Sick Ties!! D. Brown Camoshita is, for the ones that don't know the brand, one of the finest tailors in Japan. This beautiful pieces have the greatest fabrics and craftmanship I've seen the last few years and really have to be handled with care. Colour in real is dark brown. Width is 2,75" Shipping will be a flat $16,- , shipped in a bubbled envelope, with tracking and insurance. For other shipping methods, questions or...
NWOT Brioni Neck-Tie MSRP $225 M.Blue/Silver Dots!! Awesome silk quality! These really nice ties sure have the most beautiful silk and craftmanship I've ever seen used making ties. The softness of silk is awesome! The colour is Black. Length: 58" Width: 3 1/2" Shipping will be a flat $16,- in a bubbled envelope, trackable and insured. For other shipping methods, please contact me. If you have any questions or want comparison pictures, please contact me at...
FS: New Cesare Attolini Napoli Med.Grey Suit, Check S160's EU Size 50!! Drop 7 Cesare Attolini Napoli This is by far the greatest and most expensive line of Attolini. The finest materials and fabrics are used to create such pieces of extraodinary craftmanship. Every single handling is done by hand and sure you can see that in the beautiful pleated shoulders, the stitchin of the button wholes, and lots more. The armholes have been cut slight higher than most custom suits,...
NWT Finamore Button-Down Blue/White pattern Size 16 1/2, 42 100% cotton!! Thin MOP buttons, hand stichted button wholes, crow stitching, pleated shoulders, Button-Down --> Measurements: Shoulders: 18,25" Chest: 24" Waist: 22,25" Sleeves: 27,25" BOC: 33,5" Collar: 1,7" Shipping will be a flat $30,- and will be shipped in a pre-fixed package, with tracking and insurance to €500,- ($700,-), prefer otherwise?: Please contact me for any questions or comparison pics on...