or Connect

Posts by Ramalhoni

Two very good friends of mine are getting married in the next couple of week, so I decided to give them a nice little present, I called them Ramalhoni Shoes Wedding Edition – because they are to be worn at their wedding, you guessed right. They are a part of my Made to Measure Label, and couldn’t look any better! The Design is a Captoe Toe Oxford, beautifully proportionate, made is Black Box Leather to their specific measures with a pristine finish. Since a Gentlemen’s...
What are your thoughts on construction? Lined, unlined? 4 fold, 6 fold, 7 fold? I recently did a post on my blog about a Singaporean company - Vanda fine clothing - http://ramalhoni.com/vanda-fine-clothing/ and fell in love with this construction, just the simplicity of it. I'm gonna test a sample made this way to see how it behaves.
The way this business works here in Portugal is, either you bring the fabric to the tie maker, or you use the fabric that they source, and they have like a flat rate for one or the other. They never use cotton or wool, that's what made me go and visit a couple of factories. These fabric producers, since they are so close to the tie maker, ship the goods for free. This is the advantage of being located in northern Portugal you have almost everything in a 60 mile radius....
I quite liked the tartan... but can't open the website (
Not yet. I'm gonna source the materials later this week. I'm also thinking about doing a cotton line for the summer. We have great fabric makers here in portugal... so I'm gonna look around and see what I can find. I'll post some pics when I have made some decisions.
I'm thinking about launching a small collection of handmade silk ties and bow ties. But I'm struggling a little bit about the price. Then I thought there was no better place than here to ask what would be the fair price for this product. How much would you feel that was fair for a tie or bow tie? 79.95 for a tie ? 55. for a bow tie ? Do you think it's too much? help me out Guys.... are you into all that 79.95 for one tie 135 for two ties?
Cappuccino Barratz, RL red shocks (little horses on them obviously), Selvage Jeans.
To celebrate the launch of the ramalhoni|Shoes website we're offering a 20% discount to all style forum members. When you email in your order mention your style forum name and the discount will be deducted in the final price. This offer is valid for one month starting today. Keep your feet happy in ramalhoni|Shoes
To celebrate the launch of the ramalhoni|Shoes website we're offering a 20% discount to all style forum members. When you email in your order mention your style forum name and the discount will be deducted in the final price. This offer is valid for one month starting today. Keep your feet happy in ramalhoni|Shoes