or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

I was able to order a pair of ARN trousers from LN-CC. Also, I just placed an order online from their webstore for the denim Deck Coat. The trousers are great and am looking forward to the coat!
SOLD 'Jeremiah' CPO shirt by Saturdays Surf. Originally purchased from Tres Bien Shop. Grey flannel (50/50 wool and polyester) and fully lined in black (100% cotton). A great shirt for the Autumn season!! Size XL: Chest (armpit to armpit) 23.6", Arm (armpit to cuff) 22", Length 31.5" Brand new with tags, retail $275 $120 shipped to Canada or US, please contact for shipping overseas NOW ONLY $100 shipped to CAN or US NOW ONLY $90 shipped to CAN/US NOW ONLY $60 +...
SOLD 'Jeremiah' CPO shirt by Saturdays Surf. Originally purchased from Tres Bien Shop. Grey flannel (50/50 wool and polyester) and fully lined in black (100% cotton). A great over-shirt for the coming Autumn season! Size XL: Chest (armpit to armpit) 23.6", Arm (armpit to cuff) 22", Length 31.5" Brand new with tags, retail $275 $120 shipped to Canada or US, please contact for shipping overseas NOW ONLY $100 shipped to CAN or US NOW ONLY $90 shipped CAN/US...
Part of the Nigel Cabourn Authentic collection, this updated version of the classic single breasted blazer has a distinctly American feel in the styling and choice of fabrics. Made from Turner Canvas Cloth, this classically styled jacket is features key elements normally found in US workwear and hunting jackets. Expertly constructed to Cabourn's exacting standards, this is a addition to the collection for AW11. Turner Canvas Cloth Cotton Construction Checked Cotton Neck...
Part of the Nigel Cabourn Authentic collection, this updated version of the classic single breasted blazer has a distinctly American feel in the styling and choice of fabrics. Made from Turner Canvas Cloth, this classically styled jacket is features key elements normally found in US workwear and hunting jackets. Expertly constructed to Cabourn's exacting standards, this is a addition to the collection for AW11. Turner Canvas Cloth Cotton Construction Checked Cotton Neck...
You definitely have some great items! Disappointed that you don't have an online shop.
Looking to purchase a Nigel Cabourn 1940's DB jacket, preferably in Army color and size 50. Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance!
I don't think that I would bother with a proxy just to ship to Canada. As I said, this my fourth shipment from Epaulet and the only one to get charged duty. Even in this case, I believe that Canada Customs made an error in charging duty. Since the trousers are made in the US, they should qualify as exempt under NAFTA. I may dispute the charge and see if I can get a partial refund. Canada Customs has taken me for a fair amount of cash in the past several months.To apply for...
This is the my first time having a shipment from Epaulet hit by duty. Of my 3 previous orders, 1 was delivered without any charges whatsoever, and 2 only had HST charged. The Cramerton Walts had duty of $15 added to the $18 HST and customs handling fee. A fairly negligible amount, but it adds up over time.
Here is a question for other Epaulet fans from Canada. Have any of you ever been charged duty on your purchases? My order was delivered today and in addition to the usual taxes (HST), they wanted to collect for duty as well. I assume that since the Cramerton Walts are manufactured in the US, there should be a reduced rate of duty or no duty at all. Any comments and/or experiences with this situation would be greatly appreciated