or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Here is a question for other Epaulet fans from Canada. Have any of you ever been charged duty on your purchases? My order was delivered today and in addition to the usual taxes (HST), they wanted to collect for duty as well. I assume that since the Cramerton Walts are manufactured in the US, there should be a reduced rate of duty or no duty at all. Any comments and/or experiences with this situation would be greatly appreciated
PM sent regarding the boots. Thanks.
This jumper is made from 100 % lambs wool and was inspired by the jumper worn by Tom Bourdillon who was a British Mountaineer and a member of the team, which made the first ascent of Mount Everest. When he was pictured wearing the jumper it was on inside out and back to front; his explanation for this was when your at a certain height you just don’t care which way you wear your jumper. Nigel Cabourn’s re-creation of the jumper is called 4 Way Roll Neck because, like Tom,...
My size 48 Cameraman will be delivered this week. After reading all the posts in this thread, I am pretty sure that it will be slightly on the small side for me. If this is the case, I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be either selling it or looking to trade for a larger size. Feel free to send a pm if you have any interest. Cheers.
I'm actually thinking of selling mine. Bought way too many sweaters this season. Nixda, If you decide to sell your roll neck, let me know. I am definitely interested.
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still loads of life left in these sturdy country brogues! Priced to move! $210 shipped in Can/US. SOLD, Thanks
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still loads of life left in these sturdy country brogues! Priced to move! $210 shipped in Can/US. Price is firm. Sold, thanks!
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still lots of life left in these sturdy boots! Priced for fast sale! $210 US shipped to Can/US
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used, but not abused. Still lots of life left in these boots! Priced to fast sale! $210 shipped in Canada/US.
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Worn, but not abused. Still lots of life left in these boots. Priced to move quickly! Please forgive the crappy photos, boots haven't been cleaned/polished in ages. $210 shipped in Canada/US.