or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

The High Water Chino is one of Visvim's most enduring styles. Simply and classically styled, the High Water has the kind of exceptional detailing and finish that is synonymous with Visvim. Made in Japan 100% Cotton Button Fly Aged Brass Buttons Rear Cinch with Brass Buckle Shorter 'High Water' Leg Extremely Limited Numbers Size L. Brown. Measurements are: Waist= 34", Inseam= 26", Leg opening= 8" Brand new. All tags present. Retail $475 + taxes + shipping ONLY $225...
Does anyone have any experience with the Cabourn Hunting jacket in Turner canvas? The material is quite stiff and I am curious as to whether it will fit better after it is 'broken in'. My jacket is size 50, and I am wondering if I should have sized up to 52? I have it listed for sale, but no interest yet, so I might start to wear it and see how the fit changes as the canvas softens.
Which jacket did you get? From your comments, it sounds like a great jacket. If your order was delivered, I should be getting mine soon. Definitely looking forward to getting the Deck Coat!
Mordecai, I might be interested in this if you decide to sell. Let me know!
Neil, if you would also send me an update about the shipping it would be much appreciated. Cheers, John
Neil, I appreciated the opportunity of being able to order directly from Arn. I have placed another order, this time for a second jacket and a pair of trousers! If you decide not to keep the web-store, please keep us informed of the best shops to pick up your clothes. Thanks.
Please let us know how it fits once it arrives. I haven't had very good luck with determining my size in several Cabourn pieces.
I have a size 48 unlined cameraman. I find it slightly on the small side and too tight with a sweater underneath. The overall length and arm length is spot on, however, I wish the chest was a bit larger.
DESIGNER: Woolrich / John Rich & Bros Woolrich Woolen Mills COLOUR: Blue, SIZE: US Large (Fits Euro XL) STYLE: Button Front, 2 Chest Pockets, Side Gussets, 100% Cotton, Made in Turkey CONDITION: New with tags (tried on once, unfortunately too big for me) MEASUREMENTS: Chest: 23 Inches Across, Sleeve: 27.5 Inches From The Shoulder Seam, Length: 31 Inches ONLY $90 shipped to CAN/US NOW ONLY $60 + shipping cost DROP!! $40 + shipping $30 + shipping Check my other...
DESIGNER: Woolrich / John Rich & Bros Woolrich Woolen Mills COLOUR: Blue, SIZE: US Large (Fits Euro XL) STYLE: Button Front, 2 Chest Pockets, Side Gussets, 100% Cotton, Made in Turkey CONDITION: New with tags (tried on once, unfortunately too big for me) MEASUREMENTS: Chest: 23 Inches Across, Sleeve: 27.5 Inches From The Shoulder Seam, Length: 31 Inches ONLY $90 shipped to CAN/US NOW ONLY $60 + shipping cost PRICE DROP. NOW ONLY $30 + shipping!!!! Check my...