or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

I got to the sale this time. Disappointed about the Harris Tweed trousers not having my size. Did manage to pick up another jacket.
Universal Works – Pendle Work Jacket The Pendle Work jacket from Universal Works is made from 100% quality olive Yorkshire wool with a contrasting cotton front and back shoulder yoke and sleeves to protect from the rain. Features include a wool collar, sturdy dark brown leather football buttons, left chest flap pocket, two large hip flap pockets, white cotton lining and an inner welt pocket.Hand cut and individually...
Well, it was good to get a quick preview of what is available in the sale!
So, who was quick enough to grab some early bargains? What did you get? ...yes, I am jealous
Is the Marrkt sale open? I only see the countdown, no option to sign in. UPDATE: It appears that the sale opened early by mistake? I got in to the sale section, added 1 item to my cart, then was unable to more. When I looked to see if I could check-out with my 1 item, I had a 'sale was closed for this product' message. I wonder if the people who were able to check out with their items will have their orders cancelled?
Double post. Please delete. Jacket sold
I definitely need to post a follow-up regarding my dealings with Neil and Arn Mercantile. It seems that while Neil was away on business, the web shop had some problems beyond his control. Upon his return, Neil promptly took care of the situation and the shirt was quickly sent along with a few other items to make up for the delay and inconvenience. So, all is well that ends well!
It seems that the prices include worldwide shipping, so that definitely helps with the cost. I am seriously thinking about ordering some trousers. Curious about the notch-back tapered trousers which have a waist measurement of 34.5" in the largest size. Do these have any room to let out the waist?
To the people who own both the Cameraman and the 1940's DB jacket, how does the sizing compare? Did you buy the jackets in the same size (size 50 Cameraman=Size 50 1940's DB jacket)? Thanks in advance for your insight.
I have reluctantly decided to sell my beloved Nigel Cabourn Cameraman jacket. I do not wear it enough to justify keeping and it is too nice of a jacket to have sitting in the closet. It has been worn for only one season, and kept in extremely good condition. This jacket was made to last a lifetime. This is the classic 2010 Cameraman in the amazing tan/army green, size 48. Made in England, features upper waterproof Mackintosh twill and lower body made from heavy Harris...