or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Not very user-friendly. I now have over $500 tied up in an unwanted order. They should definitely fix this. I, for one, will be avoiding them in the future. Not deducting VAT, and a crappy checkout process to boot.
Be careful when using the online checkout for Coggles. I was contemplating a purchase, so I wanted to check if they deduct VAT (they don't) so I was using the checkout process to get the total amount. While doing this, I was told on the PayPal site that I can review my transaction on the next page. However, when I click the button to continue, it skipped the confirmation step, and the transaction was processed. It seems that they are using PayPal Express Checkout, which...
I would highly recommend getting a Mallory jacket if you are somewhat undecided. For me, it is an incredibly versatile piece. I can wear mine in zero degree weather with a sweater underneath, and it is comfortable enough to wear inside with just a light shirt. It has also handled damp weather and light snow quite well. I love the Mallory jacket so much that I am now up to three- green, brown and navy.
Finally! Snapped up the navy Mallory at a great price. I just ordered it from Rooney in Montreal, so I don't have to worry about any additional charges in duty. Also, next-day priority shipping at $15.
Need Supply 21% off is currently for outerwear only. Will the discount be on any other items? Thanks in advance
Has anyone picked up the Naval Wool Shawl Overshirt? Any comments on the fit?
Does anyone have any experience with the fit and sizing of the Cabourn x Brady jacket?
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" SOLD Lovely sweater, unfortunately it doesn't work for me! A great opportunity to grab this sweater at a low price!
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" Looking to get what I have put into it. SOLD $180 + shipping $160 + shipping $150 + shipping $125 + shipping $100 + shipping if purchased before Dec.25!! Priced to move!!!
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" Looking to get what I have put into it. SOLD A great deal for someone. Unfortunately, color does not work for me.