or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Need Supply 21% off is currently for outerwear only. Will the discount be on any other items? Thanks in advance
Has anyone picked up the Naval Wool Shawl Overshirt? Any comments on the fit?
Does anyone have any experience with the fit and sizing of the Cabourn x Brady jacket?
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" SOLD Lovely sweater, unfortunately it doesn't work for me! A great opportunity to grab this sweater at a low price!
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" Looking to get what I have put into it. SOLD $180 + shipping $160 + shipping $150 + shipping $125 + shipping $100 + shipping if purchased before Dec.25!! Priced to move!!!
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" Looking to get what I have put into it. SOLD A great deal for someone. Unfortunately, color does not work for me.
A beautiful chunky handknit Inverallan cardigan, wood buttons, etc. Purchased on eBay, worn, but in great condition! Approx. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit)= 23" Length (back collar to bottom)= 29.5" Length (pit to cuff)= 15" Looking to get what I have put into it. $180 + shipping A great deal for someone. Unfortunately, color does not work for me.
Universal Works – Pendle Work Jacket The Pendle Work jacket from Universal Works is made from 100% quality olive Yorkshire wool with a contrasting cotton front and back shoulder yoke and sleeves to protect from the rain. Features include a wool collar, sturdy dark brown leather football buttons, left chest flap pocket, two large hip flap pockets, white cotton lining and an inner welt pocket.Hand cut and individually...
Yes, I was the unlucky winner. Seller describes these as 'worn only 2-3 times...perfect condition'. They forgot to mention that they lopped 5" off the leg! ...sometimes I hate ebay
Does anyone have a pair of the 'SELVEDGE GAB PATCH POCKET TROUSERS'? I am trying to find the measurements for these trousers. The only online info I was able to find was from Oki-Ni, however, the measurements they have are definitely incorrect. Any help would be appreciated. The measurement which I need the most is the inseam. I picked up a size 34 and, unfortunately, the length is much shorter than I expected. The seller made no mention of any alterations.Can anyone...