or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Just thought I would give the other Cabourn fans a heads up. Sale at Le Rayon Frais. I picked a British Army shirt. Shipping to North America is reasonable at 25 euro. Discount code: hello
SOLD. Selling a pair of Alden Indy boots which I have decided not to keep due to choosing the wrong size. They do show signs of light wear, but nothing more than the usual scrapes and scuffs. Hopefully my photos will accurately show the condition of the boots. Size 9.5 D US. Brown chromexcel. Original box and boot bags Please refer to the numerous posts on this site for sizing advice and recommendations, as these will be final sale. Additional photos can be taken per...
Congratulations! Any comments on the size issues? How do they compared to other sizes in boots such as Red Wing, Alden, etc.? I am looking forward to getting my service boots soon.
Bought these last spring and have never got around to wearing them. New, unworn, with tags. You won't find a warmer pair of pants. The natural insulating qualities of our Mackinaw Wool Pants provide the comfort and protection you need while battling extreme cold. Pants have four roomy pockets, a watch pocket, a brass zipper fly and heavy-duty suspender buttons. Seven belt loops accommodate belts up to 1 1/2". Our field style pants have two buttoned side pockets. Made in...
Bought these last spring and have never got around to wearing them. New, unworn, with tags. You won't find a warmer pair of pants. The natural insulating qualities of our Mackinaw Wool Pants provide the comfort and protection you need while battling extreme cold. Pants have four roomy pockets, a watch pocket, a brass zipper fly and heavy-duty suspender buttons. Seven belt loops accommodate belts up to 1 1/2". Our field style pants have two buttoned side pockets. Made in...
Double post, sorry.
For those interested in the Cabourn womenswear collection: http://www.selectism.com/2013/02/15/nigel-cabourn-fall-winter-2013-womenswear-collection/
Hi, Sent a pm. Interested if this is still available.
Final markdowns at Hickoree's. Some items at 70% off.