or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

. .
SOLD. Thanks to everyone for their interest. John
MEASUREMENTS Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.5" Shoulder seam to sleeve end: 26" (very easy to shorten) Bottom of collar to hem: 36" Chest (pit to pit): 24.5" Although I have taken these measurements to the best of my ability, there may some slight discrepancies.
I have the photos you requested. If you can let me know your email, I will send them to you asap. Thank you, John
Additional photos! Unable to edit original post.
Are the trousers flat front or pleated?
Size L, Tan 3/4 length trenchcoat/mac from Paul Smith. 100% cotton outer w/5 button front, 2 flap pockets,plus 1 ticket pocket which adds a nice detail, center vent. Inside has a very soft 100% cotton lining with subtle plaid which gives it the 'Paul Smith' twist! Sleeves are lined with dark brown 100% rayon. 1 inside buttoned pocket. Fits size 40-42. Measurements will be posted soon. Probably worn less than a dozen times, shows no wear & tear. Not mint condition...
I have always worn them without socks. I don't know of any unbreakable rules concerning this, definitely not in the sandals w/o socks category!
Definitely no. I have never had the need to wear an undershirt. I have always made it a point not to buy shirts which would cause me to even make it a consideration.
The majority of my experiences of having a latte NOT served in a bowl are at places that only serve coffee as an afterthought. Places that take the time to grind their own beans, have a good selection of beans, knowledgeable staff, etc., almost always serve a latte in a bowl.