or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

I purchased this messenger bag on ebay approx. 2 months ago. It was to be used on a trip to Mexico. Prior to leaving I decided that the backpack would have been a better choice for my needs. So, the bag has never been used, only adjusting the straps a few times to check it out. The following info is taken directly from the Saddleback website. Additional information can be found at: www.saddlebackleather.net This bag is basic. It is made just like along the same...
Does the photograph show the actual color? Measurements? Thanks, J
According to the link, after GBP/USD exchange, the cost of the suits are $410.00-$415.00 US. Is the link correct?
J.Crew is having an online Thanksgiving sale. Spend over $150 for 20% discount,$200 for 25% discount, $250 for 30% discount. Sale ends this Saturday at midnight. All info at jcrew.com I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.
Hi, The shoes are sold pending payment. Size 9 UK is equivilent to either 9.5 US or 10 US depending on which conversion charts are used for reference. It would be best to use the actual measurements: 12.5" length, 4.5" width (measurements taken from outside sole). Thanks, John SHOES ARE SOLD
PRICE DROP! $125 + shipping
sold pending shipping quote Shoes are available.
I purchased these shoes off eBay at the beginning of spring. Other than being tried on approx. 7 or 8 times, the shoes have yet to be worn. Due to the lovely Canadian winter, I would prefer to sell the shoes rather than wait 5 months before I can start to wear them. One shoe has stock numbers written on the sole, I have not tried to remove this although there is probably something which can be used. After wearing outside several times, I am sure it will disappear. They...
5' 11" and 165 lbs. 15 years ago I weighed about 225 lbs. I decided to lose weight and have been in the 160-170 lb. range ever since.
Are the Hanover wingtip measuements taken from the outside or the insole of the shoe?