or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

NOW SELLING ON EBAY ONLY PRICE DROP, now only $200 $20 shipping to cont. US and Canada, additional cost for all other countries. Will be listing on eBay next week if doesn't sell here. Thanks, John
NOW AVAILABLE ON EBAY ONLY PRICE DROP, now only $200 $20 shipping to cont. US and Canada, additional cost for all other countries. Will be listing on eBay next week if it doesn't sell here. Thanks, John
I purchased this messenger bag on ebay approx. 2 months ago. It was to be used on a trip to Mexico. Prior to leaving I decided that the backpack would have been a better choice for my needs. So, the bag has never been used, only adjusting the straps a few times to check it out. The following info is taken directly from the Saddleback website. Additional information can be found at: http://www.saddlebackleather.net The following info is from the website. This bag is...
I purchased this messenger bag on ebay approx. 2 months ago. It was to be used on a trip to Mexico. Prior to leaving I decided that the backpack would have been a better choice for my needs. So, the bag has never been used, only adjusting the straps a few times to check it out. The following info is taken directly from the Saddleback website. Additional information can be found at: www.saddlebackleather.net This bag is basic. It is made just like along the same...
Does the photograph show the actual color? Measurements? Thanks, J
According to the link, after GBP/USD exchange, the cost of the suits are $410.00-$415.00 US. Is the link correct?
J.Crew is having an online Thanksgiving sale. Spend over $150 for 20% discount,$200 for 25% discount, $250 for 30% discount. Sale ends this Saturday at midnight. All info at jcrew.com I didn't know where to post this, so feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.
Hi, The shoes are sold pending payment. Size 9 UK is equivilent to either 9.5 US or 10 US depending on which conversion charts are used for reference. It would be best to use the actual measurements: 12.5" length, 4.5" width (measurements taken from outside sole). Thanks, John SHOES ARE SOLD
PRICE DROP! $125 + shipping
sold pending shipping quote Shoes are available.