or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Prices? Photos?
The chair was designed sometime between 1950-1953. Here is an interesting blurb I found: Spanner Products distributed the line through the Simpson's and Eaton's department stores and through small, independent dealers in Toronto, and, occasionally, elsewhere in the province. Once the public became aware of Ruspan, the factory could not keep up with demand. Russell Spanner's habit of jumping up onto his furniture may have stemmed from his early experience as an amateur...
The chair was designed by Russell Spanner and manufactured in Canada by Ruspan Originals. The seat was usually webbed. The photo certainly does not do it any justice, far from a Eames knock off. It stands alone as a beautifully designed chair.
She seems to have a David Spade vibe going on. .
Measurements please.
This is the Milo Baughman sofa. More photos available at this site http://vintageandmoderninc.com/HOME/...o_Baughman.fci
I would also recommend posting on designaddict.com There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on the forum It looks like a Milo Baughman sofa designed for Thayer-Coggin
The sentiments are appreciated.
please disregard, found items posted
Any update on the 'sold-pending payment' shirts? I am interested and will make immediate payment.